Not my best...

Felix

Today was the day for my audition and there were only 3 people left, that means one of us will be eliminated at the end of the day.

It was only 6 in the morning, and I still had 4 hours before I had to be at the academy.

"Lix baby, don't stress over today okay you're going to be great." Heesung kissed my shoulder as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

We share the same bed now and have for a while, it feels nice and safe. We forgot about what happened the other day and my little freak out which I am thankful for. He still to this day is here for me and by my side and I am forever grateful.

"I can't help it Heesung, one of us will be out of the running today and two will go on to be on the show." I sighed. "You've came so far from the first day, Minho has faith in you so don't stress." Heesung replied.

I turned around and was met with Heesung's soft eyes looking down on me, why can't I just be happy with what I have right now.

"Kiss me." I smiled.

Without hesitation Heesung pulled me in and kissed me, things got heated fast but we both know the boundaries. We got tangled up in the sheets and you could feel the sexual tension in the air and God do I just want to give in, it's been way to fucking long.

"Heesung, please just touch me." I breathed. "Lix...you know I want to but after last time." Heesung said softly." Touch me, please." I grabbed Heesung's hand and guided it down to my throbbing dick.

Heesung made quick work of my boxers leaving them in a heap on the floor and damn could his hand do wonders. "Fuck that feels good" I moaned my back arching up. "Already cumming for me baby?" Heesung chuckled. "Hmm...shit, f-faster Heesung."

Heesung attacked my neck with kisses, and he picked up his speed, another few seconds and I came. I did not last long at all, guess that's what happens when you don't get none for two years.

You'd think we actually just fucked the way we were acting and how heavily we were breathing, definitely helped me ease my stress.

"Heesung, do you know how much I like you." I glanced over at him. "I do baby, that's why I put up with your sassy ass." Heesung chuckled.

After we both cleaned up and had breakfast we got dressed and made our way to the dance academy.

Making our way to the elevators, Heesung pressed the up button and we waited. "Little cousin, I'm here to watch you perform." Chan said from behind me. "Thanks, but it's just an audition." I replied. "Still a performance."

The elevator dinged signaling that it reached the floor and the doors opened up with a few people already on it.

All three of us piled in and as the doors were about to close a hand prevented the doors from closing and as they opened it revealed Minho. "Sorry guys." He chuckled.

As Minho stepped in, I noticed there wasn't much space and we had only three floors to go up but still was cramped. Minho was suddenly by my side as he bumped into me, no less Chan's doing.

Feeling a hand being pressed up against the small of my back and I knew it wasn't Heesung's as he was standing in front of me. I without hesitation leaned into the touch and I swear I heard Chan laugh from the side.

"You're going to do great today." Minho whispered in my ear.

As the elevator doors opened up everyone piled out and it was a relief, I swiftly made my way to the dance room and started to warm up. 

Both Heesung and the other dancer have done their auditions and today is my turn, there are no other dances either just me. So yeah, even this morning's events are now forgotten and replaced by my nerves once again.

Heesung and the other dancer were standing near the back along with Chan, Minho was up front messing with the music. We don't get the option of choosing the song we dance to instead Minho picks one out for us that he thinks best describes our personalities.

"Alright Felix show us what you got." Minho said.

Stepping into the middle of the room and taking a deep breath Minho pressed play and the room was filled with music. Minho picked a good song too; I recognized it immediately and I let the music flow through me.

It was a slower song; I much prefer upbeat songs, but Minho thought this suited me best for my audition.

I let the music guide me and I danced around the room with quick precise fluid movements.

I hadn't realized it, but I could hear nothing but the music flow through me, I had drowned everything else out. I could feel everyone's gazes on me, but Minho's was the most prominent one.

When the music ended so did I, my breathing was heavy and ragged as if I just ran a fucking marathon or some shit. Then all the noise came rushing back to my ears and I heard the clapping of everyone in the room.

I somewhat felt at easy hearing them cheer for me, but something didn't sit right with me.

"Damn baby you did great!" Heesung shouted spinning me around the room. "Ugh thanks but please put me down." I groaned. As he put me down, he placed a kiss on my cheek.

Minho walked up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "That was truly amazing Felix. I never doubted you." "Thanks Minho, you're actually not that bad of a teacher." I smiled.

Chan came up to me and wrapped me up in a hug, I then noticed Minho walk off. 

I had then gone to wash up and change my clothes, making my way back to the room I could already hear loud happy cheering.

As I entered the room the one girl was jumping up and down and Heesung was surrounded by some of the other dancers from the academy. Looks as if he was happy but tried not to show it for my sake.

Chan looked over at me and I gave a fake smile, I was right that something was off. Even performing my best, I still wasn't the best.

"Felix." I heard Chan call my name, but I was already out the door.