Can we be just friends?

Jisung

"Jisung!" Seungmin yelled. "What?" I replied. "I'm so happy you decided to help me with the final preparations for the wedding. I was drowning and my planner literally sucks ass." Seungmin threw his arm around my shoulders as we walked towards the venue.

Seungmin had conned me into helping him and I just couldn't say no, besides it feels nice being with him again and of course I dragged Jeongin's ass with me who has been mopey for days.

"Still no sign of Chan?" Seungmin asked. Jeongin just shook his head and started to take in the place as he was going to help finish the decorating. "Well, he is coming to the wedding Innie." "I guess I'll just see him then." Jeongin shrugged.

Believe me when I get a hole of Chan, he better be fucking sorry. No one makes my Innie sad and depressed.

When we got to work, we got to work, and I mean Seungmin wanted everything perfect, and he was going to get what he wanted. Considering fall was approaching he wanted to go for something simple yet elegant with a dash of autumn.

With beautiful flowers and colors of apricot, plum and black because Changbin wanted something dark of course but overall, they blended well together.

Me I'm more of a spring summer type of guy but everyone has their own dream wedding. This wedding is going to be beautiful and perfect but at the same time I have a feeling not all will end well.

Jeongin got to work on arranging the flowers and decorations while I helped set up the spot for the DJ in which of course Seungmin asked me to do during the reception. Seungmin was going over last-minute RSVP's and adding them into the count for the meals, needless to say he was now starting to freak out.

All I kept hearing him yell at was why people need to at the very last minute RSVP as it just makes things harder. "If they don't RSVP and still show up, they can fucking starve." I spoke. "It's just so damn frustrating but you're right they can starve." Seungmin chuckled.

Several hours later and we finally took a break and ordered some food, and it couldn't come soon enough because I myself was starving.

"Hey guys, brought some drinks and food but looks like you got to food part covered." Changbin said while holding up his stuff and the food the delivery guy dropped off. "Damn why is there so much food." Hyunjin complained while filing in behind Changbin. "Oh, and I brought his dramatic ass too."

Oh, yippy just what I fucking needed.

"Binnie!" Seungmin yelled while running over to his fiancé. Changbin setting the food down and motioning for Hyunjin to do the same picked up Seungmin and kissed him on the lips. "Hey baby, looks like everything is coming along."

Seungmin and Changbin set the food up and grabbed plates and stuff, I helped with the drinks and Jeongin came up behind me. "Hyunjin is looking extra hot today." Jeongin whispered. "Yeah, well it has no effect on me." I huffed. "Uh-huh keep telling yourself that." "What happened to you being all down and whiny?" "Hyunjin is here, so now I get to watch the drama unfold." Jeongin grinned evilly.

Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the stuff and went over and sat down, they had everything on the ground in the middle. Of course, Seungmin sat next to Changbin and on Changbin's right sat Jeongin while Hyunjin sat on Seungmin's left and the only spot available was between Jeongin and Hyunjin.

Well fuck me.

"So, Minnie getting excited." Hyunjin asked. "More relieved that it will be over soon but yes very excited." Seungmin smiled at Changbin. "That's good to hear, at least two of our friends made it out in one piece." Hyunjin looked down at his lap.