We always find our way

Felix

"Looks like we are all here now. Seungmin and Changbin should be down in a bit." I spoke. 

I was stuck between Hyunjin and Heesung, Minho and Jisung were on the other side in front of me while Chan was on Jisung's left side and Jeongin was on Hyunjin's right side. Minho however could not stop staring at me and as much as I loved him looking at me like I was his prey he annoyed me nonetheless right now.

Jisung on the other hand was sitting awkwardly next to Minho and was being very fidgety and I could tell Hyunjin was a little upset at the whole Minho and Jisung sleeping together thing.

Serves him right.

"Okay bitches, the guest of honors has arrived!" Seungmin beamed. "Let the fun begin."

We had dinner in peace for the most part, Hyunjin and Jisung kind of threw words at each other, Minho glared at me every time I talked to or laughed at something Hyunjin said.

"So, Minho...how was Jisung?" Seungmin asked curiously. "Um...he was uh...yeah." Minho scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Oh, come on Min, I'm sure you can give us the details." I smirked. "Please enlighten us." Seungmin said.

Minho fidgeted in his seat and Jisung looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here.

"If you must know, Jisung was great. You'd think he would be the quiet type but boy was I wrong." Minho smirked. "Hmm...glad to know." I gritted my teeth.

I may regret this but here goes nothing, call me salty but fuck this shit.

"Well, Hyunjin here was a damn good kisser." I stared at Minho.

Minho clenched his jaw and Seungmin was waiting for the other shoe to drop, Chan tried to hold back his smile and Hyunjin looked like he was going to pass out any minute.

"Well then, this is what I live for!" Jeongin shouted. "I mean might as well just get everything out in the open while we are all here." I spoke.

Heesung cleared his throat and it made everyone look his way. "Can we just enjoy this time for the happy couple." "You're right, sorry Heesung." I smiled at him.

Seungmin went on and on about tomorrow, he was as happy as can be. Well at least some of us can be happy...

Changbin couldn't stop staring at his fiancé and it was adorable as fuck. They looked like the happiest couple in the world. I'm glad someone in our friend group was having the happy ending they deserved.

The dinner went on in mostly silence, all the fun was done, and people's feelings were hurt, or they were just being little bitches. Either way it was now time for the actual rehearsal part, why this needs to be done is beyond me.

We were all supposed to be in the wedding but there was a slight change of plans.

Seems like Seungmin only wanted me on his side and Changbin wanted Minho surprisingly enough. I thought it was weird for me to be up there with them, but I wasn't going to say anything, in some way though I think they had this planned from the beginning and they're up to something.

Ugh seeing Minho up there on the pretend platform for the rehearsal makes me feel like I'm walking down the aisle to him, Changbin was up there first, and Minho made his way up there and then I followed after. When all of us were up there, the music queued and Seungmin made his way down.

I can already see this happening tomorrow, the real wedding and everything will be okay.

Hopefully.

The rest of the boys were standing on the sidelines just watching everything and Jeongin was looking a little jealous, it was cute.

"Channie, why is it only them two?" Jeongin whined. "Beats me baby, it was a last-minute change." Chan replied. "You can switch with me." I groaned. "No switching!" Seungmin yelled.

After what seemed like forever but only an hour, everything was said and done. The dinner was over as well as the rehearsal, the happy couple had left shortly after and everyone soon after followed suit.

For some reason I stayed behind just watching everyone leave, Hyunjin and Jisung were shoving each other the whole way, Jeongin was being a clingy baby to Chan and Heesung told me he would see me in the room.

The only one I didn't see was Minho, it was like he vanished.

I took a stroll outside by the pool, it was a cool night, and the moon was hiding behind the clouds. There was a chance of rain tonight, let's hope tomorrow is a good day with nothing bad to come.

"Looks like you and me had the same idea." Minho spoke from behind me. "I just didn't feel like going back to my room yet." I replied. "Won't your boyfriend miss you?"

It was fun while it lasted, Minho thinking Heesung was my boyfriend this whole time. I would gladly let Heesung be my boyfriend but we both knew it was never going to work out between us.

"He's not my boyfriend." I sighed wrapping my arms around myself. "You know I would be happy for you no matter what. You moved on and you were happy. Heesung made you smile, and that made me smile." Minho spoke up.

I turned around to face Minho and he was standing there like the amazing guy I saw the first time I met him. 

"I wanted to be strong, I wanted to forget you Min. Yet here we are, I'm actually surprised about you and Jisung." I laughed. "Honestly, I am too." Minho replied looking away. "I'm not mad ya know. Slightly annoyed but it's whatever." "Jisung was hurting just like I was, we were both lonely and feeling sorry for ourselves." "Heesung and I we never..." I stopped myself when Minho wrapped his arms around me.

He held me and it felt nice, I felt safe.

"It would have been okay if you had. He made you happy when you needed it the most." Minho whispered in my ear. "It... didn't feel right to me. I thought about you when I shouldn't have, every time I was with him you invaded my mind." I looked up at him in tears. "I never went to bed without you in my mind Lix, you were always there."

Minho wiped my tears away, seems like he's been doing it a lot these days.

Seems like we always find our way back to each other.

If that's a good thing or not I don't know.