Long time no see

He looked happy and carefree; I never would have thought I would see him smile again...fuck I never thought I would see him again period.

The moment I took the plane ticket I knew nothing good would come of this, out of how many people that live here, and I would run into him of all people? I guess nothing is in my favor at the moment.

The two seem to be in their own world as they don't even acknowledge my presence which I am grateful for at the moment but standing here any longer I'll be seen. I can't help but watch him knowing that at one point I was the reason for his smile. I distanced myself from him the moment I walked out of that cabin, hearing him calling out to me made my heart break and it took everything in me not to turn around and go back.

"Ah I see you've found our two best dancers." Mr. Song said breaking me out of my thoughts. I watched as he stepped into the room and both Felix and whoever he was with stopped what they were doing as they saw him. "Felix, Heesung nice to see you both...on a weekend no less." Mr. Song approached them.

The moment Felix looked up his eyes immediately caught mine.

"Mr. Song nice to see you, we both had some time and figured no one would be here." The other boy replied. Heesung is his name huh? "Ah no worries I was just showing our guest around he is in charge of finding the new recruits for the dance competition. Lee Minho." Mr. Song motioned for me to come over. As I made my way over hesitantly my eyes never left Felix, it was as if I was caught in them...the way I was the first time I saw him.

I guess the first time I saw Felix was in in the group chat when Hyunjin and I were on our way to the cabin. They were all blowing up Hyunjin's phone and he was the one driving, I was getting very annoyed by the whole thing, so I took it upon myself to include myself in the group chat. When I saw the picture, I knew I wanted to know him, meeting him in person when we got there was just as amazing.

It felt like hours had passed by, but it was only a couple of minutes, Mr. Song and Heesung were engaged in a conversation and my mind was all over the place. "Mr. Lee I will leave you to it, I'd say you've already found your dancers, but I know they have to go through auditions and what not. Feel free to stay and get to know each other though and I'll see you Monday." Mr. Song had said before walking off. I gave a slight nod and watched him walk off, turning my gaze back on Felix I could certainly tell he was just as shocked and surprised as me.

It's been well over two years and what were the odds of us seeing each other again? I'd say our friend's wedding would have been the best bet, but I was honestly not going to go. That would have made me a terrible person and even a worse friend, but I knew there would have been a chance of running into him there I was not going to take that chance.

I'm pretty sure Heesung right now is wondering what the fuck is going on, I mean I would too if two people who you thought didn't know each other were staring into each other's souls almost. I could see him looking back and forth between us waiting for something to happen as neither of us had said a single word.

All I can say is this is going to be one hell of a long trip.

Might as well go to the fucking wedding now, I don't know if Felix has even responded to the invite, but it doesn't matter now. Might as well see two people get happily married, two of my friends. I wonder if any of them know what is going on, do any of them know about that night? I can only imagine if they do, I can see it now...being bombarded with questions the moment I step back into their life.

Looking at Felix now I can tell he hasn't changed a damn bit, his soft brown eyes are the same and his freckles still scattered across his face like stars, his smile could still light up a whole room or make everyone stop in their tracks and why does he still have to look so damn good.

I just gave myself the shivers, he still as an effect on me. I wish I was filled with rage right now; this would make everything better at least for me. I have no words or remarks and it's as if I forgot how to fucking speak.

I guess two years has made me less angry at least with Felix, Hyunjin on the other hand I still have plenty of rage left in me. Seems as if Felix is doing well...moved on even, I would have never expected him to wait around for me to finally show up and talk about shit and he deserves to be happy.

Me though...I don't deserve to be.

"Minho. It's been a while." Felix finally spoke.