You're not mine

Minho

If I would have had it my way Felix would have been it, he would be on that show. Fuck if I had it my way, he would have been the only one.

Felix was an amazing dancer, and I couldn't take my eyes off of him, every movement he made was beautiful and elegant. Everyone pry thinks I'm the bad guy here, I had the say in the final say in the last three candidates but the final two was all my boss's decision. I wasn't allowed to say anything, but I honestly thought it would have been Felix and Heesung, but I guess I was wrong.

Apparently having two male dancers wasn't the right move but had to have a female in the mix.

When I watched Felix walk out of that dance room afterwards it made my heart hurt, I told him everything was going to be okay and that he was going to great. He faked a smile for the two dancers even his boyfriend was too busy to notice him leaving.

I'll give Felix some time to cool down and then go find him, I doubt he would want to see me right now anyways. Even to this day I keep Felix in my heart and want nothing for the best for him.

"Minho, you better fucking explain why Felix didn't get a spot." Chan glared at me walking my way. Everyone had already left, and the dancers were having a get together for the two winners, I was finishing cleaning up and of course Chan stayed behind. "It wasn't my decision Chan, I didn't have the final say." I replied. "You couldn't have persuaded whoever had the final say?" "No, if it was up to me Felix would have been my only option and not just because we have a history either or because I owed him. Felix is an amazing dancer, and he beats anyone that I've seen in my few years of being a dance teacher."

Chan sighed and shook his head. 

"You better fucking find him and make sure he is okay." Chan said.

After Chad had left, I went back to my hotel to clean up and eat something. I had no way of finding where Felix was so I contacted Chan and he said he might have had a few ideas as to where Felix could be.

The places Chan gave me to look where Felix would always go to when he was down or just wanted to be alone and if he was lucky Felix wouldn't have changed his ways.

It was getting dark, and I've checked mostly every place which wasn't many. Last place I checked was by the beach, apparently there was a secluded spot near the water surrounded by rocks that Chan and Felix happened to come upon one day on an outing.

When they were little Felix loved going to the beach and Chan could never say no to him. 

The sky was now black with stars littering the sky similar to Felix's freckles on his face and it brought a smile to my face.

I could hear the waves crashing against the rocks and it was kind of soothing to hear, just a ways further and I saw a small figure sitting on a rock.

"Felix." I mouthed.

When I approached him, he was sitting silently just staring out into the ocean, he had his knees up to his chest and his arms wrapped around them. I could tell he had been crying and that pained me.

Quietly I sat behind him and pulled him into me, and surprisingly he didn't try and run. "I'm sorry Felix." I rested my head against his. "Minho." Felix sniffled. "You were great you know, amazing even. You would have been my only choice." "You didn't have the last say."

He knows me well.

I got up and pulled Felix down to the sand with me, sitting on the ground seemed more comfortable. Felix sat down next to me, but he thought better of it and instead placed himself on my lap, practically straddling me.

Wrapping his arms around my neck, I looked at him and wiped his tears away.

"Felix, you know I never thought I would see you again, I know I walked out that night and I regret it every day, but I couldn't take it. My trust issues got the better of me, and I hated that I couldn't just talk to you and get the whole story." I explained. "Minho, I know that, and I shouldn't have been scared to go after to you and try to explain things, I wanted to come to you. I wanted to run after you, but I couldn't. I tried to hate you Minho, but I couldn't. I was at fault; you had every right to walk out." Felix said quietly.

No Felix nothing was your fault.

"It wasn't you, Felix. And I don't want to mention the person who is at fault. Let me just enjoy this time I have with you." I kissed his forehead. "We're, okay?" Felix's voice cracked. "Yes, we are okay."

More than okay, I wish I could have you back. But you aren't mine to have anymore.