Rehearsal

"So, you mean to tell me Felix slapped the shit out of Minho because he slept with Jisung?" Seungmin loudly said.

Seungming had overheard this morning's events from Jeongin, besides Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix and his boyfriend plus Minho the rest were out by the pool relaxing for a bit.

Chan had Jeongin in his lap just quietly listening to everything and being proud of his little cousin while Seungmin was in the pool hanging by the side as Changbin was being and idiot while swimming.

"Well, I for one applaud Felix." Chan smiled. "Minho had it coming to him, and you saw him coming out of Jisung's room this morning?" Seungmin said. "That I did. But how Felix found out though is beyond me. No one else was there in the hallway." Jeongin shrugged.

"Hyunjin told me." Felix spoke up as he plopped down in the chair next to Chan. "Hyunjin?" Jeongin asked. "Yeah, apparently he overheard everything, all our rooms are pretty much next to each other."

Chan couldn't help but let out a chuckle, picking up his boyfriend he threw him in the pool.

"That's for enjoying everyone's drama." Chan laughed.

Jeongin popped out of the water pushing his wet hair back and glaring at Chan while pouting. "Sorry Innie." Felix chuckled.

Chan walked off and Felix got up, he was going to join the guys in the water but thought better of it when he saw Jisung walk out.

As Jisung approached Felix he was kind of not liking the way Felix as looking at him. Jisung was not aware of everything going on. Felix started walking towards him and before he could say anything Felix pushed him into the water.

"That's for sleeping with Minho!" Felix said with a smirk and walked off.

The three boys started laughing as they saw Jisung pop out of the water. "Fuck off." Jisung said. "That was all you." Changbin said. "You had it coming bro." Seungmin chuckled.

Jisung just groaned and stood there in the water as if he was stuck in place.

Felix went back to his room and Heesung was just watching tv, he had already laid out their clothes for them for tonight. "Hey baby." Heesung smiled and turned his attention back to the tv.

Groaning, Felix threw himself on the bed.

"Aw what's wrong?" Heeusng asked. "I just shoved Jisung into the pool." Felix replied. "And you slapped Minho earlier." "Ugh what's wrong with me?" "What's wrong is you still love Minho regardless of everything Lix, and you know I'm not going to be mad at you."

Felix looked over at Heesung and just started to cry for no reason. I never deserved you Felix thought to himself.

Heesung turned the tv off and went over to Felix pulling him into his arms, "Minho...I don't know if we can ever be what we were. It was brief but it felt like I had found the missing piece to my heart, he helped me figure out who I really was. And I'm sorry Heesung...you've been too good to me and patient, but I don't deserve you." Felix sniffled.

Kissing him softly Heesung just held Felix, making sure he knew he was there for him no matter what.

"Sshh Lix, everything is okay. If anything, I don't deserve you. You are so pure and sweet, you're beautiful and you know exactly who you are. You and Minho are it, despite everything you both are end game." Heesung said. "Heesung promise me you'll win that dance show, and you'll go places and make it big." Felix replied. "I promise, and you promise me you show Minho what he's been missing out on." Heesung laughed.

Felix buried his face into his chest and just smiled, he knew him and Heesung would always be good, they would always be friends. Heesung always respected Felix and they never actually ever slept together, sure they had their fun but that was it. Both boys were close friends and would remain that, Heesung loved Felix, but he could never tell him that.

2 hours until dinner

Minho had gone to the dance studio for a bit to clear his mind and just be away from everyone, but he had to get back if he wanted to shower and get ready in time for the dinner.

When he reached the hotel and got back to his room he took a shower, as he was stepping out of the shower there was a knock on the door. He quickly wrapped a towel around his waist and went to open the door.

"Jisung-" Minho said as Jisung pushed past him in a huff. Closing the door Minho walked over to the angry looking squirrel. "Jisung what are you doing here?" Minho asked. "Did you know I got pushed into the pool by Felix. He found out we fucked." Jisung scowled. "Well, I pretty much got bitch slapped by him this morning so..." "Well shit." Jisung said.

Jisung got up and walked over to Minho.

"I can't even with you and your stupid towel." Jisung tried to act offended. "Oh Ji, you're too cute for your own good you know that." Minho laughed. "Once was enough, right?" "We did it in the shower too." 

Jisung groaned in annoyance and hid his face in his hands. Seeing Minho in just a towel with the water dripping down his body was really turning him on, but he knew he couldn't or at least shouldn't do anything.

"My eyes are up here." Minho smirked. "Ugh! I can't even with you right now, last night wasn't enough." "Jisung, you are cute and adorable and hot as fuck, someone will snatch you up in no time. So, stop worrying and get out, it's almost time for the dinner." "I hate you." Jisung said sarcastically. "Oh, you love me!" Minho shouted at Jisung walking out the room.

As Minho laughed at his friend, he finished drying off and continued to get ready.

Dinner time

Minho was ready to go, he made his way out of the room and walked down the hallway to the elevators. Running into him Hyunjin also showed up, not soon after Jisung made his way, can you say awkward?

Even better yet Felix and Heesung showed up next.

The elevator chimed and everyone quietly got in, Minho pushed the button to the ground floor and stood back. It's pretty much one of them scenes in the elevators where there's weird ass music playing, and everyone is just standing there all quiet and awkward.

When the elevator stopped, and the doors opened Jisung couldn't get out of there fast enough and Hyunjin was in the same boat. Minho casually strolled out of the elevator not even realizing Felix glaring at him, just because he can.

Heesung just shook his head and smiled at Felix's cuteness.

Chan and Jeongin were already in the reserved room for the dinner, Seungming and Changbin were going to arrive a little late just because they can. They kind of wanted everyone else to arrive first and get their frustrations out or more like sexual tension if you ask me.

"Damn, what a good-looking group of hot guys." Jeongin smiled. "We are, aren't we." Minho smirked. Jeongin stuck his tongue out at Minho, and he just chuckled.

Indeed, they were all hot as fuck.

Minho for one could not take his eyes off of Felix, he couldn't even imagine what he was going to look like for the wedding.