Chapter 2

There's never a dull moment with bullies. No matter how hard I try, I can never stand up to them. I'll give you an example. When I opened my locker today, there was a pile of notes and a couple of razors. It didn't phase me at all. But one note stood out the most.
'Go kill yourself, you little whore.' -Page

My best friend, well.. now she's my enemy. I turned around to see people taking pictures and videos of me and Page was one of them. She walked up to me with a huge smirk plastered on her face. "Just go kill yourself. Let's face it, no one wants you here." She giggled, the bitch giggled. "But I thought we were friends?" And I honestly thought we were. She was my first friend, every since we were in middle school. And now I'm losing my one and only friend. Alone, I am alone again.

"You thought wrong. Yo-" And I wasn't there to hear the full sentence. I ran out of that school.
Tears ran freely, and I cried. I cried for a lot of things. My parents, Page, and most of all for myself. When will you ever learn Haley? You are the joke.

I am the joke.

I am the joke.

Once I reached the center, I run as fast I could through the lobby, but luck just wasn't on my side today and I end up falling onto someone's chest. I looked up to see the man himself, Tony From Pierce the Veil. "I-I'm s-sorry." I stuttered. Not only did you bump into Tony, you fucking stuttered in front of him, how embaressing? Stumbling pass him, I keep my head down and quickly run upstairs to my room. I locked the door and start searching for my sense of relief. As I searched I stopped and stared at myself in the mirror. I look exactly like my mother, and I hated it. I looked pathetic, useless, so..broken.

And with every single thought in my head, I cut. Did I regret it? Right now, no.

Why did she leave me in this hell hole? No wonder I am hated by everyone who approches me. Why am I like this? Why can't I just be normal Why can't I end it all yet?

"Hal open the door! Please don't do it! We love you!" Debra, the woman who found me outside of the adoption center, who gave me clothes to wear and treated me as If I were her own. There were continuous banging on the door. "No they don't!" I shout, my voice wobbling. I try my absolute best to be confident. "Who is we?" I ask, with curiosity. Why am I seeing three of me in the mirror. "Me, your mother-" I punch the wall next to the door. "No she fucking doesn't!" I screamed.
"Hun, you don't know that." She claimed. There was more banging at the door. At this point I was sick of it. Sick of every single fucking thing everyone has put me through. "Oh really, then why did she leave me here, in this hell house, huh? Why didn't she leave me with my father!" I screamed getting so annoyed at this point.

"Hun your father doesn't even know about you." She cried out. "Damn right he doesn't." I whispered. He probably knew about the hell she put me through.

As the shouting continues, I feel myself slipping from my body. "Hal, please open the door." Debra, says for the last time. I can tell she's in tears. I'm hurting her. I sighed, trying to get my broken body up. I finally unlock the door and everyone piles. The room started spinning, and before I can register anything, Vic runs up to me, and everything fades into darkness.