Chapter 24

"So Hal, how was your first day of school?" I smiled and took off my shoes. Dad had called me right when I got inside my room. "It went good. I made a friend, his- it's a boy?!" Dad cut me off. I chuckled. Here we go. "What's his name? Is he cute? Lord please love our band but also love Haley for who she is and not for the ones who made her-dad!" I cut him off. "What!?" I giggled. Since when did I giggle?

"You're blushing! Did he- Woah, how did you know I was blushing?" I looked around suspiciously. "Look out your window." I turned around and went to my bed room window. I screamed and ran to the door. Once I finally got the door unlocked, I was pulled into two long arms.

"Daddy! Uncle Mike!" I screamed, crying. "Aw, don't cry." Dad said while wiping my tears. "I just missed you guys and the rest of PTV. Where is the rest of PTV." Uncle Mike let go of me. "They are with their girlfriends and family," I nodded and looked at them both.

"Well.." Dad said, tilting his head to the side. I probably looked like a lost puppy.
"Who's the lucky guy?" Uncle Mike asked, dragging me and dad to the living room.

"Well he's- wait, we're not together, plus I just met the guy. He could be a serial killer for all I know." The guys raised their eyebrows.
"Yeah, a hot serial killer." Belinda came in, causing the guys to laugh.
"Hello, I'm Belinda, Haley's roommate." Belinda added. They said their 'hellos' and 'how are yous'. After that, we cached up.
You know that feeling when something good happens to you but it's at the wrong timing. Well the worst-best thing just happened.

There was a knock on the door. And me being me decided, hey why not get up and open the door since everyone else is too lazy to do so.

When I open the door, I'm met with grey eyes, Ethan.

"How do you know where I live?" Is he a serial killer?
"Belinda texted me the address." How did she get his number? She has his number and I don't..
He got out his phone and started texting someone. Rude. Is he texting Belinda?

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I got a text message from an unknown number.
Well since he's texting someone I might as well reply to this one.

'Belinda gave me your number, along with her's just encase I can't get ahold of you. -Ethan' I looked up to see Ethan smiling at me. I blushed. Did I really think him and Belinda would- she's with Jay- with whom she's obsessed with. I'm so stupid.

"You're cheesy." I chuckled and pulled him inside.
"Only for you." He mumbled, but I still heard him. I smiled and pulled him to the living room.

"Hey dad, this is Ethan. Ethan this is my father and uncle- you already know who they are, as we can see." I pointed to his pierce the veil, galaxy shirt. He blushed, I mean he really blushed. "Hey, it's not my fault their music is good- rephrase, their music is amazing, incredible, out of this world- you can stop now." I cut him off.

"Shh Hal, let the boy continue." Dad said while patting Ethan's back. "He's a keeper. Hal never let this boy go." Dad whispered the last part.

You've impressed Belinda, my father, uncle mike, and lastly me.