Chapter 11

This was harder than I thought.
I was stuck on step two, of how to make a picture thingy, you know when you hang them up. Yeah..
Step one: get your favorite pictures, what of you like.
Which was Nutella, bands, coffee, and food.
Step two: print out the pictures.
That's the only thing I was having trouble with.
I got up and went to the music room. "Hey dad, how do you do start the printer?" He got up and walked to my room.
He clicked print and the pictures started printing.
"Oh." I've never seen nor knew how to work this thing. He chuckled and kissed my head. "Do you need help with anything else?" I shook my head. "Not right now, I'll call you when you're needed." He nodded and left my room.

Before I started anything, I grabbed my speaker that a Uncle Mike had bought me and plugged it into my phone.

Oh, sweet catastrophe
Where have you been?
I've looked for you so desperately
Inside of this pen
You're the answer I've needed
The question I've feared
I know light is your mother
But darkness I fear

I cut the pictures into the size I wanted, grabbed a string and some paperclips. I clipped the pictures together and hanged it above my bed and sighed.

I grabbed a paint brush and looked through my phone.
I painted a couple of quotes, lyrics, and sketched all of my favorite bands on my wall. I grabbed the black paint and filled the room with black letters and splats.

I heard the door open and close. Thinking it was dad, I kept painting. "This is beautiful, you're truly talented." I looked up to see, uncle mike, Jamie, and of course dad.

I stood up and looked around the room. Uncle mike bought me a couple of posters and Tony bought me my own sketch book.

"Hal, what do you want to be when you grow up?" Dad asked while sitting on my bed.

I've been thinking about this for a while now.

"I want to be a tattoo artist."

Little did I know that answer was going to be my future.