Chapter 30

2.91K!!! Why am I always doing something once I check my Wattpad. Falling out of my bed to choking now to tripping but thankfully to my couch. Anyways enjoy!

As I predicted, the ride home was a long, silent, awkward journey.
Neither of us said anything, so when he left without saying anything, I felt kind of heart broken.
Maybe something bad happen while I was gone.

Sticking to my gut, I ran upstairs to Belinda's room, ready to tell her everything. I opened her door to see her and Jay watching TV.
"Did I ruin something?" 
"Nope." Jay said popping the p.
"So how did it go?" So I told them. Every bit of detail from last night.

"Wow." Belinda said while eating a hand full of popcorn.
"Yup." I stood up. Grabbing my phone, I walked to my room to see a note next to my phone.

'Going to the store, will be back later. -dad'. I nodded to myself and laid down. Feeling excused I took a little nap.

That little nap didn't go as planned. Guess who woke me up?

Antonio

Im gonna strangle him.

I got up slowly, popping my bones.

"You're such a bad sleeper." I looked at him and without another thought, I punched his arm.

"Ow, hurtful." Antonio held his left arm.
"Shut up Woody." (Only Disney fans will get this.)

I pushed him out of my room and laid back down. Shutting my eyes, I finally got the sleep I deserved.