Chapter 53

Today was the day that we were leaving back to New York. To be honest I really didn't want to leave. I miss New York but I'll also miss San Diego.
"This will be the longest drive of my life!" Ethan screamed for the fifteenth time this morning. We were leaving at four in the morning, and let me tell you, Ethan Is pissed.
"Yes, yes it will."
"Forty one hours, dammit. Why couldn't we just fly?" Ethan swore. "It would have only taken us, five hours and seven minutes tops." He added. "Well you should have thought of that before you took us on the trip." He didn't say anything after that. 

He grabbed our stuff while I talked to my dad.

"You guys better make it home safely."
"We will."
Dad hugged me and soon the rest of Pierce the Veil were as well.

"We love you Hal." They all said at once. "I love you guys too." Dad kissed my head and I walked outside and got in the car.

"Are you ready?" Ethan grabbed my hand.
"Always." I whispered.

41 hours later

"What the actual fuck Hal!"
So I may have done a thing, that may have pissed off Ethan. Just keep on reading.

"Haley get in here!" I walked to he bathroom and saw what I thought was the funniest thing ever. Well the 'funniest thing ever', almost got me killed.

"Why is my hair green?" Ethan said calmly.
"Um....Well you know..."
"I'm waiting." Ethan tapped his foot impatiently.
"April fools!" I know that April fools was two days ago, but I'm just now writing it while I have the time to do so.

I ran out of the bathroom and straight to our room. I locked the door and there came banging on the door, Ethan.

"Open the door, Hal!"
"No!"
"Stop acting like child!"
"I'm not the one banging on the door."
"I'm not the one who has the door locked."
"I'm not the one with the green hair."
"You little- open this door!"
"Dude your hair is green." I heard Antonio said from the other side of the door.
"No shit Sherlock." Ethan practically screamed.

Three hours later

"It's been three hours. I don't know how long I can take it- Shut your ass up and open this damn door!" Yup he's still angry.

I opened the door just a crack and I was soon knocked over but something or someone catches me.

"Hello my lucky charm." I whispered.
"Hello my little Haley-bug." He smirked. "Literally." He added.
I punched his arm a little and he picked me up.
"So I see you have changed clothes." I said while grabbing one of his shirts from the bed.
"Yup, I'll turn around." As he did so, I changed into his shirt and laid down.
"Lucky charms."
"Yes, Haley-Bug."
"Can you go down stairs and give me a bowl of lucky charms." I giggled.
He screamed and soon enough he got me a bowl of cereal.
"You better be happy, that I love you."
"Hehe, you can't leave even if you tried."
"True, true." He kissed my head and laid down behind me.

"Good night."
"You're going to sleep already?" I yawned and nodded.
He grabbed my bowl and kissed my cheek.
"Sweet dreams, HaleyBug."