Chapter 52

"So where are we going to today my love?" Ethan asked while putting my shoe on for me. Yeah, that's right, I'm lazy and I know it.

"My love?" He looked up and smirked at me. He had that audacity to smirk at me.

"I just..wanted to try something new. So shut up and love it." Ha-wait what? "Did you just- Yes, yes I did." He cut me off, that damn smirk plastered on his face. "You know I can still kill you right?" I punched his shoulder. "Ow, yes." He kissed my cheek and picked me up. "Let's go before we're late."

Are we late? Nope.
If so, what would we be late for? Well FAM, today is the day, I'll get my first tattoo.
Am I scared shitless? Hell yeah. Am I going to let Ethan know? Nope.

"Alright, what would you like?" The guy holding a sketchbook asked me. "Um, I already have something drawn out for me." I said with a shaky voice. He nodded and took the paper from my grasp. He examined the drawing and looked at me. "May I ask, who drawn this?" I cleared my throat and answered back, "I did." He looked surprised and pleased. "This is amazing. Beautiful." "Thank you." He gave me a bright smile and I returned one back.

I'm glad that I picked the day to wear shorts.

"Let's get started, shall we?" He asked while picking up the tattoo machine thingy. This is why I'm going to school for sketching, not tattooing.

"We shall."

-----

"And we are finished. How was it?" The guy that I later found out his name was Tyler, asked me. "What do you mean, how was is?" He lifted up his sleeves and they were all bare. "As you can see, I don't have any tattoos. So, how was it?" He asked again. "Oh, not bad for my first tattoo." He smiled at my answer and asked me something that made me choke on my spit. "Will you sketch me a tattoo?" I was shocked. No one has ever asked me to sketch them a tattoo, other than Antonio. He has five tattoos that I sketched myself, on his arms.

"Um, sure. Would you- hold on for just a sec." I got up and left the room.

"Hey babe,p- is something wrong?" Ethan immediately asked. "Nope, look at my tattoo. Also can you give him a tattoo?" I pointed to the door. "I'll sketch it, I just need you to tatt it." I added. He kissed my head and asked me, "Well who did he ask to tatt it?" He smirked at me and tried to give me another kiss. I weaved him and went back to the room, where Tyler was waiting.

"She would love to give you a tattoo." Ethan said while sitting in a seat next to mine. "Don't worry, I'll be by your side. So what would you like?"

"Anything." Tyler said. I mean come on man. This is your first tattoo and your not being picky. I couldn't even choose which tattoo I wanted so Ethan told me to get the other ones tatted next time.

"Let's get started."

I already knew what I was going to sketch. Not to be rude or anything but judging by his lack of his Batman clothing, I first sketch out the batman logo but I out a twist to it. I put superman on one side and batman on the other

One look at the drawing and their mouths had already dropped. "This is pretty cool. Thank you." Tyler said while moving his feet around a bit. "I would like superman on my left and batman on my right foot." I nodded and started the tatt.

"It didn't really take that long to tatt the piece. Although my hand did cramp up a few times.

"I already know that you want, but do you want a lemonade or Coke?" Ethan said while pulling up to In and out burger. "Lemonade." I giggled. He winked and practically ran inside.

"Here's the food." He handed me the bag and kissed my head.

Pulling out of in and out burger, we headed home.

---

"So Ethan, when are my grand babies coming?" I choked on my fry. Everyone stared at Vic. "Uh, um- Nah, Dude I was kidding." Dad said while taking a bite of his burger. "Mmhmm." Everyone at the table said while looking at dad.

I got up and threw away my trash.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna go hit the hay. Good night, love you." I made my way upstairs to my room and went straight to my bed.

I heard the door open and close and that person picked me up.

"Do you want to wear my shirt." I nodded and kisses his cheek. Ethan sat me on the bed and went to his suitcase.

He handed me one of his shirts and turned around.

I changed to his shirt and laid down. "You can turn around now." I whispered. He did as I told and took off his clothes as well, only left with his boxers.
He wrapped his arms around my waist while I laid my head against his chest.

"Goodnight Hal." He kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight Ethan."

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

Vic Fuentes' DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara