Chapter 34

Waking up to people staring at you is pretty creepy. And by people I mean Antonio, whom I haven't seen in a while. Along with James and Jay. Ethan on the other hand was way too close to me, but I don't mind. Don't mind at all.

"So..." I looked around the room. They were all smiling weirdly. "I don't know how long I can keep it in much longer." he stood up and grabbed my arm. He dragged me downstairs and into the living room. There a saw a women, that looked about dad's age. Dad's age. Dad's friend. Little bitches!

"You guys didn't!" I screamed, taking them into surprise. The only person without a dumb look plastered on their face is Antonio. He's seen my worst and he's been there through it all. And I'm great fun for that.

"It was his idea!" Jay screamed pointing to Ethan. Everyone did. "I admit, I was the one to ca- No one told you- Hal stop! Your dad asked him to call for you. Vic knew you wasn't going to call her, so he took matters into his own hands." Belinda said, stopping all of us.

"Hal, at least try it. Who knows, you'll probably enjoy it." I chuckled and gave her a hug. "And I'm sorry Ethan, everyone." They nodded and left the room. Before Ethan left the room, I ran up to him.

"Hey Ethan can you stay us?" And so he did.
He sat next to me through it all. He held my hand and whispered soothing words to me.

And that's how I got started back on YouTube.

Haha just kidding.
It took some time.
Yes, I was having trouble. And yes Ethan helped me.

I actually just posted a cover on YouTube. Sweat dreams (are made of this.)
I don't care if it's old. I had Ethan edit since he knew how to do it and I was waiting 20 minutes of my life trying to work this stupid thing.

Anyways I'll play the video.

The video is at the top.

-----

"That was epic and sounded a little creepy." Antonio said while watching the video for the fifth time today.
"Thanks to Ethan." He blushed. He really blushed.
"Well I'm go to bed. Goodnight." I earned a few mumbles of 'night' and 'adios'. Running upstairs, I jumped to my bed and landed face first on the floor.
"I can't believe you just did that." I turned my head to see Ethan leaning against the door.
"Wanna stay the night?" I asked grabbing his hand. He pulled me up and sat on the bed. Kissing my head, he took off his shirt to reveals his toned abs. Will I ever get used to this?
I walked around him to my bathroom and changed clothes.

Walking back to my room, I see Ethan laying under the blankets. He opened his arms and motions for me to come to him. I pull my hair into a bum and laid my head into his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and tangled his legs into mine.

"Goodnight Ethan."
"Goodnight, beautiful."