Chapter 38

"Wake up." I heard someone whisper to me. Opening my eyes, I smiled to see Belinda-That's how you wish my morning was. Did you really think I was going to wake up with a smile? Hell no! I woke up pissed. I was just getting to the good part- "Wake up!" Belinda screamed in my ear for the past five minutes.
"Why should I?" My voice sounding muffled. Then again my face is in a pillow.
"Because the day is planned. We're gonna have some girl time." She smiled. Her smile didn't reach her eyes. She's hi ding something from me..

What ever it is, I hope it's not bad.

"Belinda pick a dress already! They're the same colored shoes! Dammit if you don't pick up that necklace, I will wrap it around your neck and strangle you until your face is purple!" Violent? I don't like to call it violent, but if I had to think of a word off my my chest, it would be..Violent.

"But wait we need the perfect one." She said that for everything.

"We need the perfect dress. The perfect shoes. And don't forget the jewelry."
I banged my head against the wall for the twentieth time today.

"Oh shush, don't you want- me to look beautiful for once?" Now she's defiantly hiding something.
"Pfft, as if. You dress up everyday." I leaded against the rack of clothes. "Not everyday." She murmured. Sighing, I grabbed my phone and decided to text Ethan.
After waiting for a few minutes, I got a reply.

"Hello baby cakes." Baby cakes?
"You and your nicknames" I chuckled to myself. Earning a smirk from Belinda.
"You know it chicken nugget.." Looking up into the ceiling I prayed for God to help him with his names. Please don't screw up when naming our children.. Did I really just thought of that? He's not even my boyfriend.
"...You couldn't think of one could you?"
"Not really." I started laughing, getting a few glances from women in the store.
"You're such a dork."
"Can I be your dork?"
"Eh.."
"Is that a yes?"
"Well I didn't really say yes.."
"It's a no?! :("
"I'm just kidding. Yes, you can by my dork." I smiled to myself.
"Hey I gotta go before Belinda kills me. I'll text you later."
"Later babe." Smiling I turned off my phone. Walking around the store, I found Belinda in the shoe section. She left me for a pile of shoes. How dare she?!

--

Walking back to the car after of hours of shopping, I was exhausted. All I wanted to do right now was sleep. And that's exactly what I did before I was brutally woken by an excited Belinda?  Why am I surprised she's always excited.

"Go change into all of this." She shooed me out of the car. We were now in front of a house. How long was I asleep?

Changing in the car, I walked back out to see Belinda know where In sight. The fuck did she go? I guess today is leave Haley in an unknown house with no food and Netflix.
Looking on my seat I see a text message from Belinda.

"Each of us will send you a text also look out for any clues. Good Luck. ;)" Leave it to Belinda to send me a confusing text message.

As of right on que, Jay sent me a text.

"What she meant to say was, all of us as in your group of friends will be sending you text messages throughout your scavenger hunt. You may ask for hints throughout the whole thing. Now here's your first clue: Finding the first clue will be a treat! Look for it where you get something to eat." Where you get something to eat..The refrigerator!

Opening the door, I see a jar of Nutella and a bag of Oreos. Yaaaaas!

Antonio: "now that you're fed, go and look for the due where you lay your head." Lifting up the pillow, I find a crumbled piece of paper. Looking around- well I didn't have much time for that, my phone went off.

Belinda: "hey girl! The next place you'll need to look, is the place where you can find a book. But don't worry Jay drew a map for you of the house." Silently thanking Belinda, I unwrapped the paper to see yes indeed, a map. Running upstairs I find a library. What else does this house have?

Dad:- wait hold the up, dad is in this?
"Have you heard the news? The next clue can be found where we keep our shoes." Sighing, I ran back up stairs- keep I mind I'm wearing 6 inch heels. Furthermore, I ran back to the bedroom and rushed my way to the closet. Founding a rose and a paint brush on top. The same paint brush I dropped, the same one me and Ethan rushed to get but bumped heads..

Grabbing it and the rose, I get a text from Uncle Mike. I knew it.
Uncle mike: "Don't tear the room apart! Just take a look in the stuff for art!" Laughing, I see a cup fill with more paint brushes and roses. Smiling I get another text from dad.

Dad: "Look for the clues, but don't get stressed! You'll find another where you get dressed." Rushing my way back to the closet, I see another red rose. Picking it up, I get another text from Jay.

Jay: "Looking for the missing ink? Take a peek in the sink." I ran to the kitchen, which was downstairs. I threw my heels on the couch and made my way to the sink, to see a sketch book. I was about to look inside but my phone cut me off.

Antonio: "No peaking. The next clue can be found on the box with a musical sound." A Little confused, I looked around to see a guitar- my guitar on top of two boxes. The fuck is this supposed to mean?

Jay: "Wanting more? Why don't you check the front door?"
Belinda: "looking for the final prize? Go where you can look into your own eyes."

Opening the front door, I see Antonio with a huge poster in his hands. It read, "Will".
He moved out of the way, for me to see Jay holding one also. His said, "Be".
Belinda had, "My". She moved out of the way, to reveal Dad holding in big, huge letters, "GirlFriend." Uncle Mike was right next to Dad holding an arrow to the right. I followed the arrow to see Ethan. Smiling I ran over to him.

"So is that a yes?" Ethan said, holding me by my waist.
"Yes." He kissed me. Hearing a few aww's and get a room you two from Jay earning a glare from both Dad and Uncle Mike. I smiled into the kiss.
He is finally mine to call.

Sigh..Why are they so complicated? Furthermore, Vote and comment your options. 5.3K last time I checked. Thank you all very much. I love you guys. Have a good night.