Chapter 50

"Babe, wake up." I felt Ethan kiss my head.
"No." I rolled over and out the pillow on my face.
"Babe please get up." He kissed my cheek.
"Hell no." I kicked his leg. I think it was his leg.
He groaned and I felt the bed dip. Or I kicked in between his legs. "Alright, you leave me no choice." What was that supposed to mean. I felt him grab my waist.

"Put me down! Where are we going? Ethan!" I screamed while kicking him. I tried aiming for his manhood, but he wrapped my legs around his waist. He held my back and legs while I kicked, punched and screamed.

"Babe, just stop. Eat your breakfast and put your clothes on. I'll be in the car." Where In the hell are we going. He sat me on the counter and left. Shortly after, I heard the door open and close.

Well might as well start eating.

After finishing my hair, I grabbed Ethan's jacket and hat. Making my way out of the house, I locked the door and ran to the car to see Ethan eating an apple.
"Finally, queen Hal came out of her castle." He laughed. I rolled dos the window, grabbed his apple and with a smirk, I threw it out of the window.

He stared at me with his mouth open.

"Hun close your mouth." I put his glasses on and turned up the music a bit.

When the car didn't start moving, I looked over at Ethan. His face was priceless. He looked like an angry baby.
"Babe- You owe me an apple."
"It's just an apple. You eat apples two times a day. You can eat the other half of my banana." I offered. He nodded and kisses my cheek. Actually starting the car again he took off.

The drive was long. And guess what? We're still driving.

"Ethan baby, where are we going?" I asking in my Italian impression. "Haley baby, wait and see." He did the same thing back. "But I hate waiting." I know that I might sound like a baby at the moment but damn. I'm hungry and bored.

"Turn on the radio." He suggested.

After changing stations over five times, I stuck with a song.

"Fuck em girl I guess he didn't know any better
Girl that man didn't show any effort
Do all I can just to show you you're special
Certain it's your love that holds me together

Lately you say he been killin the vibe
Gotta be sick of this guy
Pull up, Skurt
Get in the ride
Left hand is steering the other is gripping your thigh
Light up a spliff and get high
Shawty you deserve what you been missing
Looking at you I'm thinking he must be tripping
Play this song for him tell him just listen- You never cease to please me." Ethan cut of me singing. I laughed and flipped my hair dramatically. He pecked my lips and kept his eyes on the road.

About two more hours, according to Ethan we made it to our destination.

It took him this long to tell me where we were. I already knew by the signs by the road.

We were in my home town.

Man San Diego, I sure do miss you.