Chapter 37

"He did what?!" I told her everything. She sat through everything, with yet again another tub of ice cream. What's with us girls and ice cream?

"Oh-my-gerd, just date already!" Belinda screamed, right when the door opened.
"Jay?" Belinda got up and left my room.
"Hey Hal, me and Jay are going out for dinner. Do you want anything back?" I smiled. "No thank you, but thank you." She smiled and closed my door.
"Jay you better take care of her!" I screamed. I heard chuckling from downstairs. "Don't worry, I'll take very good care of my queen." Laughing, I heard the door shut.

They're goals AF.

Grabbing my phone off of the charger, I decided to call Antonio over. We haven't hanged out in the longest.

"Hey Antonio, wanna come over?"
"No dude place it right there- Uh, I'm doing something right now? But I'll be there in five." Was that Ethan? What are they doing together? Place what in what?
"Okay best friend, can you bring food?"
"Of course best friend." Smiling I hanged up on him.

I opened the door to be greater by my best friend and lover. Food is my lover.
"Best friend!" I hopped on him. Antonio was carrying me, food and a tray of drinks.
"So what have you been up too?" I asked, while taking the food out of the bag. Tacos? What did he do?

"Well I-Do you have a girlfriend?"
"How did you know!?" He stood up.
"You bought me Tacos. You always buy me Tacos when you have something to say. You do this with all food." He gave me a smug look.
"Best friend you know me so well!" He hugged me tightly.

"Okay down to business. What's her name? Where is she from? Does she like Nutella?" He gave me a confused look and chuckled.

"Her name is Veronica. She's from California. And she yes indeed loves Nutella. Are you happy now?" I jumped up. "Hell yeah I'm happy. That means more girl time. We will be the three musketeers. Not you Belinda." He frowned. "But don't worry, you will still be my best friend. I can't live without you." I thought back to the note Ethan gave me. Smiling, I took a bite of my taco.

Well damn that was random. You see I'm gonna go think about my crush while eating a taco..

"Well it was nice hanging out with you." Antonio grabbed his jacket from the couch. "Best friend you know I love you. Hanging  with you is always fun." He chuckled and hugged me. "I'll see you sometime tomorrow, Hal." I smiled and closed the door.

"Alone." I whispered. Might as well go to sleep.

I feel like I ended this wrong..eh.