Chapter 55

"Today class you will be doing a portrait. It can be one of your family, a loved one, you or people you look up too." She paused and looked around the room. Her eyes stared at mine. Did I forget to mention that my teacher was a friend of my mother? I didn't find out until a year ago.

"Now class this is your finals. I want you guys to take your time on this. Put a lot of effort into this piece. This is nothing like the others. You can use anything you want to. Paint, spray paint, blocks, whatever you may choose. Make something fantastic. And what do I always say class?" "No bullshitting." The whole class said as a unison. She smiled at us, proud. Almost as if we were children of her own. "Now get to work." She said playfully. But we all knew when to get serious. This wasn't high school. There wasn't time for all that 'bullshitting matter." I'm telling you, I didn't make them up teacher came up with it throughout the year.

I didn't realize I was sitting there letting myself daydream until Ethan pinched my shoulder. I sent him a glare in his direction and boy the look on his face. The pout, him sticking his tongue at me. Keep in mind, he's older than me, 20 to be exact. He looked so adorable. Even when he's mad, he's still a muffin even though he hates it when I call him things like again muffin, leprechaun, sweet cheeks, hell what else.. Just know that I call him too many names that I forgot and he hates them.. Moving on- ring, ring, ring. And that's enough thinking.

(I don't remember how old he is, he's either 20 or 21)

"Hey Hal, what's going on in your pretty little mind?" Ethan said while grabbing my hand. "Food and food only." I mean wasn't completely lying. I was hungry. Let's be honest I'm always hungry.

"And there you go again. Also I have someone who wants to meet you. She's been wanting to meet you for a while. She's kind of shy at first but once you get to know her she's pretty cool." I nodded, satisfied with his statement. "And there she is now." He turns me around and there I'm met with a short girl-now remember I'm fun size (short) and we're pretty much the same height.

Her hair is jet black that fades into purple. She's kind of pale. Wearing a black sweater with black leggings. Why does it seem like I'm explaining to the police that someone just stole my box of pizza?.. Anyways, she's wearing black combat boots and which I might steal because dammit they were the new ones that just came out. Sorry back to the description. But her eyes are what stand out the most. I would kill for those eyes. One is blue while the other is light brown. Pretty unique to me.

"Hey my name is Haley Fuentes." I extended my arm and shook my hand with hers. "Um hi, name is Andrea Skies." She half whispered. She's adorable! "What class do you have next?" "We're not in the same fields. I'm in the music department." I smiled and nodded in approval. "So you're a music major, hmm. Can you play me something?" I grabbed My violin from my bag. Yes, I still have my violin. And The reason I took it with me is because I've been getting lessons from Belinda.

Belinda had played Violin since she was little, which I think is cool and she thinks Its stupid. I'm like no Belinda its cool, but then again I spent my childhood in a adoption center. Anything sounds cool to me. Anything sounds amazing then siting at home and  doing nothing. I think that's why I don't like being lonely. Being stuck in a room ordered to do nothing but sit in silence. I mean us I had an IPod and headphones but the pair I had, my roommate cut them in half.

I handed my violin to Andrea, giving me a smug look she handed it back to me and pulled one out of her bag.  I stared at her. "You have your own?" I looked at her dark wood brown violin. "I play every instrument there is but, I love playing the violin the most." She smiled to herself. Ethan blended down and whispered to my ear. "She's talking more. I think she's starting to like you. Even better then her older cousin." I chuckled and sat in one of the chairs.