Chapter 19

"Hey best friend, wake up." I turned around to see Antonio siting next to me. I sat up and sighed. "Have you been crying." I nodded yes and laid my head on his shoulder. "I miss them." I pulled the blankets close to me. "I know but everything is going to turn out good. You'll see." I nodded. "Now wake up there's someone who wants to see you." I raised a brow with my eyes closed. I felt arms on my back and my legs. He lifted me, carrying me downstairs.

"Hey are you okay?" James said while taking me from Antonio.
"Yeah, I'm just homesick." I leaned into him warm chest and sighed.
"Aw, its okay to miss your family. Hell I still miss mine, but then again Jay looks just like our mom." Jay smacked him on the head and sat next to us.

"See, you're just like mom. She smacks me in the back on my head also."
"Well if you wasn't so stupid like dad, then you wouldn't have that problem, now would you?" I laughed at the two. They're always bickering.

"Aw, princess finally smiled." I scrolled at James.
"Don't call me that." He smirked and patted my head.
"Alright, princess." He muttered the last part. I got up and smacked the back of his head.
"I told you." I heard Jay say to James, before I left the living room.

----

"Hey Bel, how about this dress?"
"Never!" We were now shopping for sketchbooks but sketchbooks turned into clothes.
"Don't you ever put it in your mouth?" Belinda asked.
"Never!" I screamed. We both stopped and busted out laughing.

"White chicks is so funny!" Belinda said. We walked over to the counter and laid our stuff down.
"Right! When we get home, we have to watch it." She nodded and payed for her clothes.

----

"Have you spoken to your dad lately?" I looked up at Belinda and sighed. "Yup." I said popping the p. She nodded and ate her food.

We were now at home eating tacos and watching, guess what..WHITE CHICKS. And they're coming out with a White Chicks Two. Whenever that comes out, I'm taking Belinda with me.

"Where are the guys?" I asked pausing the movie.
"I don't know, where Antonio is but Jay and James went to go eat dinner with their parents." I nodded and continued to watch the movie.

The night was filled with laughing and throwing popcorn at each other.

I swear, we could have been mistaken as sisters.