Chapter 29

Waking up next to someone is pretty weird but in not a bad weird, the good weird. I never wanted to move, so when Ethan moved his arm from my waist, I instantly became cold. To top it all off, I whimpered. Yup, I Haley Fuentes whimpered.

He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby you have to wake up." I froze. Did he just- I mean..
"I- it's okay." I cut him off. It was better to stop him before things got even more awkward.

"So..." He stared into my eyes.
"So.." I said back. We were getting closer and closer to each other.

"Um Ethan, we need to get going." I knew what was going to happen.
"Yeah.." He got up dragging me with him.
"Ethan, don't we need to get dressed?" I said who's stopping him.
"Don't you want breakfast?" He chuckled. I blushed and kept walking.

He pulled out a chair for me, which I thank him for. I sat down with him on the other side. Looking at the menus, my phone suddenly ringed. Not wanting to be rude, I ended the call. Once our food came, my phone decided to ring again. I looked up at Ethan and sighed.

"Go answer it." He smiled and pushed me towards the hallway. I smiled. At least he understands.
I smiled and basically ran to the hallway. I pushed the call button and braced myself.

"So how was the date? Do you like the clothes I picked out for you? Did you two do it?- Stop right there. Belinda we were in the middle of eating breakfast. I'll tell you everything once we get home." I cut her off. "Everything?" I sighed and replied back, "Everything." I hanged up and groaned. This is going to be a long, awkward ride home.