Chapter 49

"Yeah, jumpman, jumpman, jumpman, them boys up to something
They just spent like two or three weeks out the country
Them boys up to something they just not just bluffing
You don't have to call I hit my dance like Usher. Woo!- What are you doing?" I looked up to see Ethan standing in the door way of the kitchen.

"Uhh." It's not everyday, you walk into the kitchen to see your girlfriend baking a cake while dancing to drake.

He stared at me for a minute and throughout that stare, Of course I blushed and tried to cover my face.

What Ethan said next made me blush even more. "Don't you dare cover that beautiful face of yours." I hid my face in my hoodie.. His hoodie..Lets just face it, All of his shirts, jackets etcetera, are all mine. We share everything but undergarments, which would be weird. He wouldn't look cute in a bra..

"Haley." I looked up to see Ethan right in front of me. When did he get here? "Creep." I muttered. "I'm a creep for you." He smiled cheekily. "Cheesy, very cheesy." I turned around and started mixing the bowl again. "Baby girl." I turned around so fast, I almost dropped the bowl. "W-what." I stuttered out. Cool move, Hal. He winked at me. Winked at me! And walked away. Like how dare you. You know how I feel. Playing with my emotions. "Then I'm doing my job." I snapped out of my thoughts. "I-I said t-that out loud?" I bet my face is Crimson. "It's okay..Baby Girl- Fuck you!" I screamed, cutting him off.

He ran and grabbed me. Butterflies erupted.
I stared into his eyes.
Those grey eyes made me fall in love with him and don't forget his personality.

"I love you, werido."
"I love you too, bab- don't you dare." He smirked at me. "Fine, I love you too, Princess." I stocked out my tongue at him. "You are truly beautiful, you know that, right? If not I'll make sure you do. I will tell you you're beautiful every minute of everyday, until my last breath. Hell even my spirit will keep whispering -okay that sounded creepy.

Haley Fuentes, you are the most extravagant, ravishing women, that I have ever laid eyes on. And don't you dare think poorly of yourself. I love you, Beautiful." Then the worst thing happened..I cried.

"Awe baby, I didn't mean to make you cry. Here lets go get food. Just please stop crying. Lord if I ever make her cry, punish me- Stop!" I squeaked. "I'm only crying because you're so sweet. Sometimes I feel like I'm bringing you down. Like I can't be like the other girls that stare at you."

Ethan's POV

Will I every hit a girl? Hell no.
If I was a girl, then hell yeah.

I lifted up her chin and kissed her.

"Baby, I don't want those other girls. I want you. Am I going out with those other girls? Nope. Are they Haley Fuentes? Nope. Are they as beautiful as you? Nope. You're not bring me down, matter of fact you're encouraging me to do much more.let the other girls/guys stare. It'll make them wish they were as cute as us. So take your cute ass in our room, get your shoes on, and we're going out to eat. No make up. You're too beautiful without it." I then looked at the oven. "Do that right after you finish the cake." She nodded and tried to leave but I was just finished yet.

I grabbed her cheeks and smashed her lips on mine. The kiss was delicate, passionate, nice- I'm sounding like a girl.

Stopping the kiss was pretty hard. I wanted to keep going but I didn't want to force her. I don't want to force her into doing something she doesn't want to do. I'll wait as long as she wants. Whatever she is comfortable with.

----

Haley's POV

We were now at this restaurant and people were looking at us. I had on a white shirt with black pants, black boots a black leather jacket and a SnapBack. Ethan had on the same thing but his hat was turned around.

As we walked through the row of tables, I heard two girls whisper, "Goals AF!" I laughed silently to myself, looking over I see Ethan smirking. "What are you smirking about?" He pulled out my chair and leaned down to my ear. He whispered, "Babe, we're goals AF." I guess he heard them too.

Walked back to his seat he sat and looked at me. "So what would you like handsome." A woman's voice filled my ears. I turned to see a Barbie- I mean woman- or just Barbie wearing so much makeup, she looked like a damn clown. A uniform that looked too damn tight that showed too much of her cleavage. And her hair. Please don't get me started. Ma'am you are 37 probably and you're hitting on a 20 year old, and you have your hair like that. Like damn if I was a hoe, I would at least hair my hair together, better yet my life as well.

"Babe what would you like." Ethan stared at me, he didn't even glance at her way.
"I- Well since you asked, I would like your number and your di- Can we have another waitress?!" Ethan cut her off. She started at him, shocked. I wasn't at all shocked, I was too busy trying to keep myself under control. You know that moment when it's really quiet and your friend makes a joke and you're trying to be quiet and keep a straight face. No lying girls/guys. Yup that was me, at the moment.

She stomped like the child she was and walked away making sure that her skirt went up. Whore.

An elderly took her place. He took our order and left to get the food.

After eating, we decided to walk around the city for a moment.
Walking for a while, it was pretty silent not counting the people around us and what the big city has to offer.

"So, I wanted to ask you something." Ethan stopped and I stopped as well.
He got down on one knee and let me tell you my heart was beating so fast, I almost fainted. "Will you be my date for Jay and Belinda's wedding?" This little- Boy if you don't- "Ethan. Come up here for a second." He got up slowly, which only made my temper rise.

Once he got up to his normal height, I told lean down a bit. You know, since I'm short and he's well a tree. Then when he least expected it, I slapped him in the back of the head.

"You scared me!"
"So is that a yes?"
"The- The fudge did you mean 'is that a yes', hell yeah I'll be your- Ethan Hun." I stopped for a second and gestured my hands in between us. "We're already dating. Why would you feel the need to ask me if I would be your date to the wedding, when we're going to be in the wedding, together?" He shook his head and kissed my hands.

"I don't know, I'm stupid. But will you please kiss my head, it hurts."
"Awe baby." I kissed his head, cheek and lastly his lips.

My sweet, stupid, weird, boyfriend.

Ethan's POV

My beautiful, crazy, spontaneous, girlfriend.