Chapter 48

"Babe wake up. We have class in thirty minutes." I opened my eyes in terror. "30 minutes!? Ethan it takes me forty just to do my hair!" He gave me a look and said with a smirk plastered on his face, "Then you better get started."

So here I am running around the room trying to get my shit together.

Thirty minutes later, I managed to straighten my hair, take a quick shower, do my make up. Hell I even had time to do Ethan's hair. Now imagine if I had kids..No! I am in my second semester in college as a freshman. I shouldn't be thinking about my future already. Well technically yes, yes I do need to be thinking about my future.

However, I need to focus on now and what I need to get done to achieve my future.
Furthermore, Ethan had a plate of food waging for me at the door with a cup of coffee. How he managed to make all that in thirty minutes, I'm still trying to figure that out.

After class

Me, Ethan, and Belinda are at the tattoo parlor again and guess who wanted to get her nose pierced, tattoos, and her hair done all before the wedding, which may I add isn't until two months. Well don't look at me. I'm not having a wedding. I secretly do.
Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Yes Belinda dyed her hair dark brown, she's getting quite a few tattoos may I add and her nose pierced. She already had gotten her nose pierced five minutes ago, now it's time for her tattoo and she wanted me and Jay to be in the room with her.

Ethan decided to get another tattoo as well while I stayed with Lisa, doing make-up and hair.

"Hey Haley can you sing a song? Please just one song." I stopped washing the blonde locks and looked up to see Lisa with a microphone in her hands. "Please Hal, just one song and then you can get back to work?" She gave me a pleading look. I nodded and she took my spot.

"Urrm hey guys. I'm Haley Fuentes and I'm going to sing Soap by Melanie Martinez. I hope you'll enjoy."

Think I just remembered something
I think I left the faucet running
Now my words are filling up the tub
Darling, you're just soaking in it
But I know you'll get out the minute
You notice all your fingers pruning up

I'm tired of being careful, tiptoe, trying to keep the water warm
Let me under your skin
Uh-oh, there it goes, I said too much, it overflowed
Why do I always spill?

[2x]
I feel it coming out my throat
Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap
God, I wish I never spoke
Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap

Think I got myself in trouble
So I fill the bath with bubbles
Then I'll put the towels all away
Should've never said the word "love"
Threw a toaster in the bathtub
I'm sick of all the games I have to play

I'm tired of being careful, tiptoe, trying to keep the water warm
Let me under your skin
Uh-oh, there it goes, I said too much, it overflowed
Why do I always spill?

[4x]
I feel it coming out my throat
Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap
God, I wish I never spoke
Now I gotta wash my mouth out with soap

After I finished, I heard applause erupting.
I looked around, everyone was smiling, cheering. But one stood out the most. Ethan. I swear that was the most beautiful sight I have ever laid eyes on. His smile brighten up the whole room. His eyes stared down at mine and in just seconds, his lips were on mine. Everything was going slow motion for a second. It felt like we were the only two in the room filled with people.

Cheesy Haley, really cheesy.

"Haley Hun, that was beautiful." Lisa screamed while giving me a bone, crushing hug.
"Baby, let her go. You're killing her." Alex said while reaching out his hand. "Oh no, she's fine. I haven't had a hug like that in so long." My thoughts went straight to my father. I haven't seen him in a while. Maybe we need to take that vacation pretty soon.

"What about me?" Ethan's pouts are so cute. I mean like he's almost a grow- he's like 20 now so doesn't that make him a teen-man...Teeman?..Manteen? "Hal?" I looked up to see Ethan giving me a worried look. "Oh sorry, I zoomed out. How did you tattoo go?" He smiled and showed me his tatt.

"It was pretty simple this time." He picked up his shirt a little and I couldn't believe what I just saw.

Remember that time when me and Ethan were on my bed doodling. Well I was randomly doodling some leaves, because well, it was fall at the time and I didn't know what else to draw.

(The picture at the top)

"Why did you.." I didn't know what to say. Hell I could barely utter that. "I wanted a piece of you on me, forever." Cheesy? I know. "B-but what if you r-regret it in the future?" It was so hard to say that. My chest starts hurting at the thought of losing him. Ethan gave me a stern look. "Don't you dare say that. You know damn well I will never leave you. Even if I did- lord please spare me, I'll end up calling back to you. If anything, I should be worried about losing you. You want to know how many times I had to hold myself back from punching those guys who looked at you, when we walked to class, the times that I wished You were mine?" And when I didn't say anything, he took that as a sign to keep going. Good. I wasn't going to stop you.

"A hell of a lot. There's been nights where I'd lay awake, wanting you in my arms. To kiss you good night, good morning. Haley, it felt like centuries, years, when it was only two months. Dad was the me to push me into asking you out. I'm glad he did, because I wouldn't be able to do this." He kissed me. Then we started hearing aww's, I blushed, we left, got food and now guess what we're doing?

I'm cuddling with Ethan and watching teen wolf, which I had to beg for. He didn't want me looking at another man, so when he thought he saw 'exposed' skin, he'd cover my eyes, or move his head in front of me.

All in all, We ended up watching something else and he singed to me for the first time. And let me tell you, he can sing. But that's another story I'll tell.

"Hal."
"What."
"Please shut your eyes and go to sleep."
"Sleep is for suckers."
"Then you must be a hell of a sucker because it's 1:00am and you have three tests today." He has a point.
"Fine. Good night Love."
"Good night, princess."

---

Now I know I haven't updated in ages, but I've been busy with school and I haven't been getting a lot of sleep. I just needed a break. I've been writing little by little. My mind seems to wander off somewhere when aI do write. But I was able to finish it up today. So....22.2K and 1K votes!!!!!

Thank you guys/girls so much. Let's see if we can get to 23K by my birthday, which is February 10, the same as Vic Fuentes himself.
Merp...vote, comment your birthday. I love you guys/girfs. Stay Amazing!