Chapter 36

Why do I always seem to wake up next to this goof ball.
After we kissed, we went to my room and watched movies all day. Of course me being the fat one, he went out and bought me ice cream because we ran out. And I know exactly who ate it all. Belinda.

I looked at Ethan's still shirtless body. I ran my fingers around his chest. There I found a small tattoo along the middle of his heart. 'Rachel' it read. Who's Rachel?

"My mother." I looked up to see his eyes already on mine.
"What happen to her?"
"She passed away from cancer when I was 13. I had to stay with my bastard of a father. I moved out when I was 17. I couldn't take anymore of his bullshit, so I left. I moved to New York and started all over. It was hard at first but thankfully one of my mom's friends found and gave me a place to stay. He treated me as if I was his. He helped me get my art out there, now I'm on my second year of college, working in a tattoo shop and living in a house that I can finally call home. And I still to this day call Oliver, my mom's friend, father." Crying, I hugged him. Yes I know, I'm such a cry baby.

"I don't know what to say." I said honestly.
"Don't say anything." He kissed my head and rolled us over, so that he was on top of me. "Speaking of the tattoo shop, I've gotta to to work." He stood up to put on his clothes. "Can I go with you? I mean it okay if you say no, I just don't want to be alone." He smiled and walked over to me?
"Of course. I would love for you to come."
And so I did.

-----

Is it safe to say, I'm officially in love with this place?
So many designs, patterns, colors, and well people. There is a lot of people here.
Well maybe I should tell you more about the shop.

It's called, 'Ink.' Simple..
I asked why and of course Ethan didn't know.
Ink, is run but two people. A married couple named, Ty and Gina. Ink has been opened for now 25 years and counting. Many people come there. I think I've said that already.. Oh well, that's it.
Wait- they're twelve year old daughter can do a tattoo like a pro. She only does tattoos on family and famous people, which yes indeed has have had a lot come in. I wonder if I could get uncle mike, Tony, and Jamie to come here?

"Hal? Haley!" I shook my head and looked up at Ethan.
"Ive been calling you for about five minutes. Moreover, Gina asked if you would like to sing to bring in more customers." I smiled and looked over at Gina. "Yes ma'am I would love you." She squealed, squeezing the life out of me.
"Thank you, thank you so much. Please be here tomorrow at five." So basically the same time as Ethan. I nodded and thanked them both.

Ethan grabbed my hand and led me to a room.
"Do you want to do a tattoo on me?" He asked, laying on a sofa. "Uh sure." He handed me the stuff I needed. I sketched out my drawing. Surprising him, I decided to tattoo roses around his previous tattoo.

After I was done sketching, I started the ink.

I tried my best to stay along the lines. Finishing I gave myself a pat on the back.

"Done." He looked up at me and smiled. He got up and went to the mirror on the wall. "Hal-" he couldn't finish the rest of his sentence. He started crying. Damn, this is the third time I've seen a guy cry. One being my father, the other being Antonio.

Ethan pulled me into his strong arms.
"Hal it's beautiful." I smiled. "Thank you." After a while there was silence. He was still holding me, in which I didn't mind. He could hold me all day if he wanted too. "Just like you." I heard his whisper. I was a little confused until I remembered him calling the large piece on his chest beautiful.

I blushed, trying to hide my face in his toned chest.

I really hope no one sees this.

---

"What do you want to do?" Ethan asked. I shrugged and thought of something. Doesn't he have a house. "Can we go over to your house, since you're always at mine?" He chuckled and nodded.

Driving for quite a while, I found myself drifting off.

"Baby wake up." Baby? I like the sound of- "Haley I have food." My thoughts can wait. "What is it?" I jolted up the bed. "Well burgers from sissy's and two large milkshakes."
"With fries?"
"With fries."

We spent the whole night eating, talking along with a few stolen glances.

"Haley, I know you're staring at me." I shrugged. "There you go again. Shrugging! Stop... shrugging, shrugger. It's a very noncommittal gesture." Shrugging again, he grabbed my shoulders, stopping my whole body. Frozen, all I could do was stare at his grey eyes.

"You're so beautiful." He Whispered. His eyes traveling up and down form my eyes to lips.
With one last glance, he kissed me, sending electricity all over my body. Grabbing ahold of my waist, he pulled me closer.
The room was feeling suddenly hot. Like I wanted to take every bit of clothing I had on off.

As I was about to grab ahold of his shirt, he stopped us. Hallelujah, I didn't think I was going to be able to stop myself. And I could tell he wasn't either.

"I won't go through unless you're ready." I smiled tiredly and pecked his lips. "Thank you." I whispered. Laying my head on his chest, he stopped me. I looked at his confusingly, which he glared playfully at me.

"Don't you know me, I always sleep with my shirt off." Again hallelujah. "Oh yeah, I knew that." I nodded my head. "You're weird Fuentes." I shook my head at him. "Why my last name?" I secretly love when he says my name. He hands me his shirt and kisses my head. "Baby girl, I know you love it." I scoffed. "You don't know what I love." Lifting my chin, he kisses me. Pulling away, he gives me a peck on the lips.

"I know exactly what you love."

And so the next morning I made him write everything that he thinks I love. He took me home, there I almost got screamed at from Belinda. Once she saw Ethan she refrained herself and went upstairs to her room.

"Here you go, love. Be sure to read it out loud." With that he kissed my head and left the house.

"I know exactly what you love." I scoffed. That would be the first thing he writes down.

"You love your family and friends. You basically can't live without them." Which is true.
"You love Nutella." Who doesn't?
"You love art, music and hate sports." Oh my gerd, knows exactly what I hate. Pft everyone but Belinda knows that. Let me tell you, she loves sports. She would absolutely flip if she heard that I hated sports.

"You of course love food."
"You love it when I kiss your head."
"You love being lifted."
"You hate being lonely but you love being alone."
"You hate being the center of attention."
"And you love kissing me." It's true. I love kissing him, even though I've only known him for what, seven months?

I turned to the back to see more writing.
At the top of the paper it read, "Read this another time."

And so I did.