Chapter 57

I

reached the class room to see Ethan already there, working hard as ever. One hand filled with fries, the other chiseling the hell out of that masterpiece. Multitasking at its best.

I need to finish this project. Nodding to myself, I turned around and sighed. I grabbed my supplies and went to work.

In the middle of sketching a few more of the details, I decided to add a bit of HALEY FUENTES.

I mean the project is to test my creativity, so why not. A little birdy told me that mother used to be an artist in high school. I saw a bit of her art work and let me tell you. They were extraordinary, transcendent, ambrosial, fearsome and well Marvelous. The details stood out, the minimum color made it somewhat pop.

Mother always did black white paintings, she didn't start adding color until she met my father. If that isn't love then i don't know what love is.

"Hal, pick a band." Ethan called out, but I was way too into this painting. "Haley?" I looked up to see Ethan plugging his phone in." I was in the middle of a breakdown. This painting in general is breaking me emotionally and physically. A few tears tried to break free but I wouldn't let myself break not here, not now.

The picture took almost a week to get to get and let me tell you it was probably the longest week I have ever endured.

Flashback

Day 1

It was an early Monday morning and lord knows I was so ready for this trip.

Today will be the day I get a picture of my mother, or so I thought.

"Hal do you have all of your stuff?" Ethan asked from the door way. "Yeah, it's already in the car." He nodded and grabbed his jacket. "Let's hit the road." Once we got to the car, Belinda and Jay was already in there. Jay and Ethan decided to take turns driving therefore me and Belinda were in the back seat. "Want to share?" Belinda held up one of her head phones. I nodded and put the object in my ear.

"Save yourself, don't ever look back
Nowhere to go and so we both spin around in circ-"

"Really?" I raised a eyebrow. "What!? It's such a nice song." I have to admit, it is pretty good. Probably one of my favorites.

I took out my small sketch book, what Belinda calls 'A mini Journal'.

I didn't know what the hell I was sketching but what I did know from the paper was that It was going to be people.

"Haley baby, wake up." I opened my eyes to see Ethan in front of me. We were at a gas station. I stretched out my arms to be carried. But, Ethan wasn't the one I wanted to go too. "Belinda carry me!" I looked over to see Jay already carrying her. Traitor. "Sorry." Jay said while patting my back. I groaned and layer on Ethan's chest. "Maybe next time." He kissed my head. " I love you dumbnut." I whispered but he still heard me. "Well that was random." He groaned. "Funny how that random girl, randomly came up to you and randomly kissed you and you randomly didn't stop it. Or the 'same' girl randomly texted you at three in the morning." I mumbled but even Jay stopped for a minute.

Ethan kept walking without a word. Dammit Haley.

Ethan carried in and grabbed snacks and a few drinks. He put me down once we got inside the store. But I wasn't complaining it gave me time to think.