Chapter 10

Finally edited.

------

It has finally come. Oh yes, tis thy day, I become a woman! I'm joking, today is the day, I finally get my own room, privacy. You know how hard it is to have some kind of privacy in this house? It's hell. Dad is always by my side, not that I don't mind. It's gotten us a lot closer, a lot of father and daughter moments.

I never knew the day would come, when dad would kick me out of the house. I just spent three hours at the mall and every time I try and come home, a bodyguard would block the door. And trust me, I've tried everything. From the front and back door, to the window- To the wall- sorry.

Turns out the guys, been working on my room, for a few days. No wonder dad asked me what color I wanted him to paint 'our' room. which was basically my future room...how stupid can I get? After the long drive home, we were now setting all of my furniture up. Well they were, I was currently putting all of my clothes and shoes in MY new closet. I never had a bed room to myself. This is all new to me.

Anyways, the guys finally got my bed set up. It was a battle between the sheets and I. Once I place the baby blue material over the mattress, I gather all of my décor on my bed and sit on the computer chair, Mike had gotten for me. Looking around my room, I couldn't help but sigh. Most of the bed room was plain, and still felt empty even with the furniture that was purchased.

So in order to cover it up most of the whiteness, the same way I cover my insecurities, I conceal them with large amounts of paint and music. 

Rethinking my life, for about the second time today, I decided to save, the little money that I had and DIY my bed room. Yup, you've heard right. I Haley Fuentes, is going to become creative, for once in her life.

Lord, please help me if I fail in this little attempt. I sent a little prayer, before I walked downstairs, to the music room.

"Hey dad, do we have black paint, a computer, and a printer?" He raised an eyebrow. "What are you up to, my child."
"I'm being creative. I'm tumblrizing my room, so if you don't mind, please showing me the paint and thy printer." He chuckled and handed me a bucket of paint, a towel, and led me back to my room.

He opened the cabinets on my desk and there showed, an apple computer and a printer. "Thank you Dad." I couldn't contain my happiness anymore, I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." He nodded and left the room, but without saying, "please don't mess up the carpet." I said a quick 'okay' and shut my door.

Let's get to work.