Chapter 15

"Ugh! Get out!" I screamed covering my ears. The noise just kept getting louder and louder. I jumped out of bed and grabbed a pan from each of the boys and threw it at them. I walked slowly go my bed because, well I'm cramping.
"Thank you!" I heard Belinda scream from the next room. I didn't bother to reply. All I wanted to do was go back to sleep. And that's exactly what I did until someone busted into my room.

"Guys just go downstairs and play video games, go home, go out and explore- leave me alone!" I screamed, throwing a pillow at the door.

"Ouch." That's not- I turned around to see a guy. He looked so familiar.
"Guys, who is this mysterious guy, in my bed room." I heard running from the stairs, busting through my door, Jay was the first one in.

"Oh sorry, this is my brother, James. James I told you to leave her alone, let her sleep- he's fine" I cut him off.
He's more than fine. He's hot as fu- I just met the guy. For all I know he could have a girlfriend already.

"And to answer your question, no I do not have a girlfriend." I looked at James shocked. I said that out loud. Shit.
"I'm so sorry I- it's okay sweets." I covered my cheeks.
"Aw she's blushing." Jay said while patting his brother's back.
"Shut up!" I pushed them out.

Ugh, fuck my life.