Chapter 46

"Haley, wake up! You're going to be late!" I heard Belinda scream from my door.

Eh that's weird, usually she'd be inside my room, screaming at me to wake up. Don't think about it too much, too much. That damn song from vine popped in my mind.

I didn't reply and started putting my clothes.

Has anyone multitasked in the morning?

Keyword morning.

I know one thing, I'm never doing it again. It's so hard and it adds on to me being tired and hungry.

Hungry and tired in the morning, is a bad combination.

After I straightened my curly hair which we all know I inherited from my father, I put on my toms, grabbed my keys, phone and rushed out of the house.

--

"So how was school?"
"It was pretty good."

I just got home from of course school and Dad called me.

So here I am..Talking to my father..la.la.la.

"So since it's now seven days until Christmas, we're trying to find a day for us too come there. Also how are you, Antonio and Ethan."

"Pretty soon would do just fine. And we're all good. We decorated the house today." I moved my hair out of my face.

"That's awesome. You know this will be our first Christmas in New York. And Jamie's itching to get his hands all over your cherry pie." I heard him chuckle.

"I know, I've been itching to make it."

We talked a bit more and finally said 'I love you.' and hanged up.

I didn't realise it was dark until I went downstairs.

"Oh look who finally came down to see me." Ethan walked up to me.

"Ethan, you could have came up." I chuckled.
"I know but I heard you talking to your father, So I didn't want to disturb your call." I smiled in awe.

He laid on the couch and motioned me to come towards him. I laid next to him.

Before I forgot I told him, "Hey my father asked about you."
"Yaaas." I laughed.

"What did he ask? Also how is he?"
"Well he asked that and he's doing fine, is what i replied about to him and now about him." He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Let's take a nap." He whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

--

That was the longest nap I've ever had.

I woke up at 1pm to see Ethan already awake, playing with my hair.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hi." He moved a strand of hair from my face.

He kissed my head and stood up.

"Let's got make breakfast." He grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen.

Taking out the pancake mix, we got started with the food.

---

"Now that..was good." Ethan said while licking the whip cream off of his fingers.
He grabbed a napkin and cleaned the rest of it off.

The rest of the day was pretty chill.

We didn't really do anything but sit around playing cards.

"Cheater!" I screamed for the tenth time.
"Oh please babe. I can beat you in my sleep." I raised an eyebrow and got up.
Running upstairs, I could hear him right on my heals.

"What are yo- You did not just lock me out!" Ethan screamed while banging on the door.
"Did I? Hell yeah I did. Just be happy I didn't leave you outside of the apartment." I said while turning off my lights.

I head him bang on the door for a little it more until everything stopped

I waited for at least thirty minutes and grabbed an extra pillow and blanket.

I walked out of my room.
I looked down to see Ethan laying against the wall, asleep.

"Awe." I whispered to myself. Now I feel guilty.

I layer the blanket on top of his body and put the pillow under his head.

Knowing he'll probably wake up early in the morning sometime at 12, I leave my door open.

He always wakes up at 12 or 1 to check on the house. (My uncle does that. He goes to bed really early, wakes up at 1 or 2 in the morning and shines a flashlight in your face. He still does. Sometimes he stays up until he goes to work.)

Jumping back on my bed, I let sleep take over me.

---

As if planned, Ethan's arm was wrapped around my waist. His face in the crook of my neck. And our legs tangled in the bed sheets.

"Morning beautiful." I heard him whisper.
"Morning idiot." I chuckled.
"So I get idiot while you get beautiful- don't even answer that. It's sorry baby. I only cheated four times throughout the game." He cut me off, pouting when I looked away.

"Staph!" I laughed when he did his baby face. It's too cute.

I'm so hoping my morning is like this in the near future, with him.

So I'm at 14K...YAAAAAAAAAS! We made it!

The reason why I'm not say I did it and blah blah blah, is because without you guys this wouldn't have happened. And I'm truly grateful.

Thank you guys, so much.

Bye Fam.