Chapter 54

"It's not coming out! Dammit Haley." Ethan was now in the shower and I myself, was sitting on the toilet laughing my ass off. I mean I'm not doing my business, I actually come in here to wash my face but that can wait.

"I love you!" I screamed, pulling the shower curtain. "I fucking hate you and close the curtain dammit!" He closed it and let me tell you, I was literally on the floor, laughing to the point my stomach started hurting. That was so worth it.

After five more minutes of laughing, I go out of the bathroom and went to my room. Like I said, washing my face can wait. Just seeing Ethan mad was worth the wait.

Grabbing my sketch book I decided to sketch a monster. A green haired, Big headed, tall, monster.

I was just in the middle of coloring when a green haired, big headed, tall, monster, walked into my room. And no I wasn't talking about the picture.

after Ethan changed he jumped on the bed and laid his head on my knee.
He wrapped a blanket on the both of us and before he could see what I was coloring, I closed the book.

He raised his eyebrow and I did the same. Shaking his head, he grabbed the sketch book, put it to he side, and laid on me again.

"You know I hate you right." He whispers, playing with my hair. "I know." I giggled and laid my head against his chest and sighed. "You give me headaches love." He added. I rolled over and faced him. "That I know most defiantly." He shook his head reached for my sketch book.
Before he could grab it, Belinda barged in our room.
"Oh hey guys, me and jay were about to go out to eat, we were wondering if you guys wanted to come?" Belinda looked at the both of us. I raised an eyebrow and looked at her. I mean really looked at her. I've known Belinda for a while now and what I can see from the look she's giving me, she doesn't want us to go. She wants to be alone with Jay. Hehe.

"Nah, you two go have fun. But now too much fun. Save that for the wedding." I winked at Belinda. She blushed and practically ran out of the room.

"What was all that about?" Ethan chuckled. Sometimes I wonder, how did I end up with this dumb-nut.  But I also have to remember why I did. He may have his dumb moments like this, but he's my dumbass.

We'll be dumbass together.