Chapter 31

Today's the day Dad and Uncle Mike leave to finish the rest of their tour. Hr actually broke one of his guitars during a show. (He actually did)
The day I finally get my third piercing, and guess who's doing it for me? Jay.
And who am I gonna kill, that messed it up? Jay.
What can I say? You fuck up, you deserve to be fucked up also.

Furthermore, Everyone was out of the house so I was home alone.. Well that's what I thought until there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door to see Ethan standing there with a backpack around his shoulders.

"Hey, Belinda called and said that you were home alone and so I thought, why not cheer my princess up." I wasted and eyebrow and let him in the house.
"I- Every princess needs a prince." He smirked bringing out a bouquet of roses. I smiled and replied, "This princess don't need no man. She can do everything herself." I said in my sassy voice.

"Mmmhmm, so you can do everything all by yourself?" He replied back. I was now trying to get a box of popcorn out of the cabinet. Let me remind you, me and Belinda are short. As in 5'2 short. And well I got my hight from father and half of my looks from my mother.

"Are you sure- Shut up and grab the popcorn!" He raised an eyebrow and grabbed the box.

"Are you by any chance on your period?" I looked down and sighed. "I'll take that as a yes." I groaned. "It hurts so bad!" I wailed. "Aww come here." Ethan's 6'2 tall ass self, opened his arms to grab me.

Ethan ended up carrying me, the food and drinks to the living room. I mean I'm not that lazy. I just didn't feel like walking. See not lazy at all.

Furthermore, we ended up watching The Notebook, chosen by me. Of course.
We weren't even halfway and I felt myself drifting asleep.
After a couple of minutes I drifted of into my late night slumber.

----------------

Waking up I felt something poking me. I woke up fully and looked down. That something was huge. Bigger than my ex's. Not that I would know.. I'm serious though I wouldn't know, It was just like in this situation. He was asleep and I woke up feeling that poke my back.

Anyways, I blushed and hide back into the blankets. I tried to scoot forward, but Ethan scooted me back to him. I sighed and tired to go back to sleep. See the key word tried. His thing was poking the shitless out of my back so I did what any un-normal person would do, I tried to slap it away from me. Stupid. I know.

He jolted up and fell pretty hard off my bed.
He got up and stared at me.
"What did you do?" I couldn't look up at him. The only thing I could stare at was his thing. His big, long thing.

"Hello, snap out of it. What did you do?" Ethan said, snapping his fingers in front of my face. I looked up to see him smirking at me.
"Shut up!" I screamed, hiding my Crimson face under the blanket.

"Aw, it's okay..do you wanna see it?" He stopped laughing. I hesitated. Why did I do that, I don't know.
"Nope." I said after a while of silence.
I felt him pull the blanket and get under.
He dulled my hands off of my face and stared at me.

We stayed like that for a while. Him leaning in. Getting closer than he already was.
Than with at least, two centimeters away from each other, he leaned in and kissed me.

Fireworks.
Butterflies.

That's what I felt like throughout that whole moment.
I never felt that way before. Not even with my ex boyfriend.
This is was passionate, while his was always forceful.

This is how I want to be felt. And that's exactly how It felt with Ethan.