Chapter 35

Wakes up.
Falls asleep.
Wakes up again.
Scroll through twitter and instagram.
Finally gets up after debating with yourself.

You see that's how my morning's always are. Until-well here's this last step.
And finally goes downstairs for food-but wait, there's more, seeing a shirtless Ethan.

Yup everyone, Ethan is in my kitchen, cooking-i-don't-know-what-but-it-smells-good, shirtless with his grey sweats.

"Are you enjoying the view?" ...The fuck?
"Uhh, well you see-It's okay. I don't mind you watching." I'm sure my face was a bright crimson.

"So what are you cooking?" I changed the subject, hoping to get out of this awkward situation. "Eggs, bacon, ham- sausage!" I screamed.

"No pancakes." i grinned.
"Why the fuck you lying, why you always lying. Mmm oh my god, stop fucking lying." I started dancing, placing my foot on the counter.

"You better be happy i love you, or else I would be eating all of this food all by myself." stopping my movements. I looked over at him to see him shocked as well. Maybe he caught on to what he said.

Silence filled the room. I felt as if i couldn't breathe.

"Y-you love me?" he nodded without thinking. Looking down at my empty plate, I tried so hard not to show my blush.

"I love you to Ethan." his smile was enough to make me jump on him. Literally. I jumped on him, my legs going around his waist. My arms around his neck. Forehead to forehead. With one last look, I kissed him.