Chapter 18

"How are you. How was your first day in New York? Did you start your classes? How is Antonio? How was the trip up there? Did you make any new friends. Possibly a boyfriend?-"

The questions went on and on. I didn't bother stopping him. I had a million questions to ask also.

------

"I'm doing fine. It's going good, just a little bit cold out. I don't start my classes until next week. Antonio is okay. I fell asleep on the way up here and it felt amazing. Probably one of the best sleeps i've gotten so far. I've made three new friends in less than a day, well two if you count Jay's brother. It's Belinda, my roomate. Jay, Antonio's roomate and belinda's boyfriend. And James whom is Jay's brother.

The possible boyfriend. Well i don't know yet. I haven't really seen anyone cute, yet." That was a lie. I did meet someone cute and that was James.

"Well i'm glad you're having fun up there. I'm sure you want to know what's happening down here. Well to answer your question, nothing." He chuckled. "Ha, wow dad." I held the phone closer to my ear. "What, it's been day number two and we're already moping over you. Hal, we miss you. I miss my baby girl." I could tell he was about to cry. "I miss you too, daddy." i felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"I'll call you tonight, along with the guys. I love you, Hal." I sighed. "I love you too, dad." Ending the call, I whipped my tears and layed down. I soon let sleep take over me.