001. 𝑆𝑖𝑐𝑘

I had just gotten to Matt's house. He has been sick lately so I haven't seen him in about three days. I knocked on the door and MaryLou answered as I smile. "Oh! Y/n! It is so good to see you honey!" She smiles and brings me into a hug. "Hello MaryLou! it's great to see you too!" I pull away from the hug. "He has been asking for you for the past three days! Every time I check up on him he's asking for you." She frowns as we walk into the house. "I've missed him." I smile and MaryLou and I walk to Matt's room. MaryLou stops outside of the door to his room. "Okay Y/n, let me know how he is." She smiles and pats my shoulder. "I will." I smile as she walks off. 

I slowly and quietly open the door and almost all the lights are off in his room except for his bedside lamp, his blinds are shut too. He is all curled up in his bed with his bed covers over him. He groans "For fuck sakes Nick get out!" He shouts. I jump a little at his shouting. "Hi Matt." I say in a calm tone. He jolts his head around to where I'm standing in front of his bedroom door. "Y/n?" He smiles a big smile and I smile back as I shut the door. "Hi baby, how are you?" My smile slowly fades into a frown and I take a step closer to his bed. "Better now you're here." He smiles and opens his arms for me and I slowly walk over as he lifts up his bed covers for me to climb into. I lay under the covers and he holds me close to him so my face is in the crook of his neck. He rests his lips on my forehead and I place a kiss on his neck. "Have you eaten?" I ask. "Mm..." he hums in a scratchy voice. "Do you want to shower?" I ask. I'm trying to get him up to get some basic hygiene in and to eat because I don't know the last time he did. He hums again. "Matt you should get up..." I keep my calm tone. "Five more minutes." He whispers. "Okay." I smile into his neck. "Can you hold me?" Matt asks and I nod and he lays on my chest as I play with his hair and kiss his head and hold him tightly until five minutes is up.

I climb out of his arms and I make him sit up in his bed. I notice his trash can is almost overflowing with tissues. I go into his dresser and pull out some sweats and a sweatshirt and some clean boxers. He gets up out of his bed and I hand him the clothes and kiss his cheek and he leaves the room to go into the bathroom to shower. I decide to tidy up his room. I take out his trash and get him a fresh box of tissues and make his bed and vacuum his floor and wipe down his desk. I spray the room with air freshener to finish.

As I walk into the kitchen to put the wipes back MaryLou walks in. "Oh Y/n! How is he doing?" She smiles and takes the wipes from my hands. "He's doing okay! I got him to shower and I cleaned up his room for him." I smile. "Oh I couldn't thank you enough Y/n." She smiles and I smile back. I hear the bathroom door open and I walk back to Matt's room as he was just walking into his room. "Wow." His face had shock written all over it. "Better?" I ask and he nods as he throws his dirty clothes into his hamper. "I thought your room could be cleaned up a little so..." I look around the room. "Thank you baby." He smiles and walks over to me. We meet eyes and I look up at his hair and it's all messy and wet. "Your hair!" I giggle and reach my hands up to fix it for him. He laughs and I put my hands down. "Are you hungry?" I ask and he nods. "What do you want?" I ask as we walk out of his room to the kitchen counter. "Could we get McDonalds?" He asks. "Of course." I smile and we get up and walk out to my car and I drive us to McDonalds.

I order Matt and I some food and we sit in the parking lot in the car and eat and chat. "Do you feel any better yet?" I ask as he bites his burger. "I do. My nose isn't so bad anymore." He smiles over to me. "I'm glad." I smile back. We finish eating and we drive back to his place. We walk in and Chris and Nick are in the kitchen. "Y/n!" Nick grins as we walk over to them. "Hey guys!" I smile and hug Nick then fist bump Chris. "How you doing Matt?" Chris asks. "Much better." Matt smiles and sits at the counter and I join him. "Good because I am tired of your complaining." Nick scoffs. "Shut the fuck up! My head has been pounding from your loud ass these past days." Matt defends himself. Nicks rolls his eyes as I giggle.

I hear my phone buzz and it's my dad asking me to come home now. I frown at my phone and Matt looks over at me. "What's wrong?" He asks, placing a hand on my thigh. "My dad wants me home now." I turn off my phone. "Oh. Alright." He frowns. "Bye Y/n!" Nick smiles and walks away to his room. Chris waves and goes back to his room with a Pepsi. 

Matt walks me to my car and we stand outside of it. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my torso. "Thank you for taking care of me." He holds me tightly. "Of course. I'm glad you're feeling better." I smile into his shoulder. We pull away from the hug and I hold his face in my hands and kiss all around his face except his lips so I don't get sick. "I love you, Y/n." He smiles and kisses my nose. "I love you." I smile and get into my car. I wave as I drive away and he blows me a kiss. I'm glad to be there for him.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸