034. 𝑆𝑝𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑟

Request from - @keeyleyf2006

Matt and his brothers and I had just gotten back from a long, full day at the lake.

We went kayaking and swimming. It was a lot of fun.

Matt and I entered his room and I jumped onto Matt's bed. Matt chuckled and walked over to me.

"Babe, you're going to get my blankets dirty." Matt rubbed my back. I mumbled in response.

"Are you sleepy?" Matt asked softly. I nodded into Matt's pillows as my face was buried in them. Matt laughed.

He rubbed my back for a few more seconds. "Baby, I'm going to go shower now. Do you want to go after?" Matt asked.

"Mmhm." I hummed. Matt leaned down to me and kissed the back of my head. I rolled over so I was face to face with Matt.

He hovered over me as I placed both of my hands on either sides of his face. Matt's nose touched mine as we both smiled.

I pulled Matt's face closer to mine and gently kissed him. Matt smiled as he kissed me back. One of my hands moved from Matt's face to the back of his head as I gripped his hair.

One of his hands tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. We pulled away a second later and Matt kissed the bridge of my nose.

"Go shower, smelly." I giggled and playfully pushed my boyfriend away. Matt gasped as if he was in shock.

He dropped down directly on top of me. "Matthew!" I shouted. "Now you're smelly!" Matt rubbed his hair on my face.

"You smell like a wet dog!" I laughed. Matt wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me. I pretended to gag.

"You love me, shut up." Matt grinned as he looked up at me. I ran a hand through his hair. "Even when I stink too." He added.

"Even when you stink." I repeated him as I smiled. Matt smiled and kissed my cheek before climbing off of me. He walked to his dresser and pulled out some clothes.

"Bye, smelly." I grinned as Matt walked out of the room. Matt playfully flipped me off.

I scrolled through my phone while I waited for Matt to finish. A few seconds later I saw a decently big house spider crawl across Matt's wall.

I gasped, I have huge arachnophobia. I started to panic. I watched it stop on the wall.

I didn't know what to do, I just wanted it gone. I climbed off of Matt's bed and walked out of his room to the bathroom.

I stood outside of the door. "Matt?" I asked, I didn't know if he was going to hear me, considering the shower water was running.

"Yeah, baby?" Matt slightly shouted then turned off the shower to hear me. I was relieved that he heard me.

"There's a huge fucking spider in your room." I said hesitantly. Matt chuckled. "Okay, I'll get it for you. Just give me a minute."

"Thank you!" I smiled as I heard Matt turn back on the shower. I walked back to Matt's room and thank god the spider didn't move.

I sat back on Matt's bed and just stared at it for another 5 minutes until Matt returned.

He walked into the room with a container and a lid in hand. "Where is it?" He asked. I pointed to the wall and Matt walked over to the spider and gently scooped it into the container and closed the lid.

"Thank you, baby." I smiled. "Of course." Matt laughed.

I followed Matt out of his room and outside and watched him release it.

Matt and I went back to his room and Matt jumped onto his bed and leaned against his headboard.

I crawled on top of him and straddled him. "Now you're smelly, go shower." Matt joked as he wrapped his arms around me.

I frowned and looked up at him. Matt chuckled and moved my hair behind my head. I ran a hand through Matt's damp hair as he smiled.

I pecked Matt's lips before climbing off of him and grabbing my clothes to change into. "Bye, smelly." Matt copied. I laughed as I left the room and entered Matt's bathroom.

I showered and returned to Matt's room. He was curled up inside his bed, scrolling through his phone.

I shut the door and walked over to the other side of his bed and climbed inside the bed with him. Matt turned off his phone and set it on his nightstand and opened his arms for me.

I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and placed a kiss on his neck.

"Thank you for getting the spider." I smiled. "Of course, baby." Matt squeezed me and kissed my head.

Matt and I cuddled and watched our favorite show for the rest of the night until we fell asleep.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 95𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)•

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸