025. 𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒

I was currently on my period and my cramps were absolutely killing me. I couldn't even get out of bed they hurt so bad.

I curled up into the fetal position and started to cry. I just wanted my boyfriend, but he told me he was going out today with some friends and I didn't want to interrupt him.

Soon there was a knock at my door. I was in so much pain that I couldn't get any words out of my mouth, so I just groaned.

My door creaked open, and my mom walked into my room. "Oh, honey what's wrong?" My mom asked softly as she walked over to me and sat next to me on my bed as I squeezed my stomach.

I just started to cry harder. "Did something happen with you and Matt?" My mom asked as she tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I shook my head and she slowly nodded.

"Can you tell me why your upset so I can help you?" She encouraged me to talk. I tried to take a deep breath. "I just want Matt." I mumbled. "You want Matt?" She repeated me. I nodded. "Why? What's wrong?" She asked. "My cramps are awful, mom." I started to tear up again. "I just want Matt." I cried, repeating myself.

"Oh I'm so sorry honey. Do you want me to call him for you?" She wiped away my tears. "He's out right now with his friends." I sighed as I sat up a little bit, still holding my stomach. "I see. Do you still want me to try?" My mom asked.

I thought for a second. It could be worth a try, I really need him right now. I slowly nodded my head. "Do you want to do it or me?" She asked while picking up her phone. I pointed at her and my mom nodded then started to call Matt.

"Can you put it on speaker?" I whispered. My mom clicked the speaker button and Matt answered a few seconds later.

"Hello?" He said. "Hey, Matt. How are you?" My mom asked. "I'm doing okay. Is everything ok? Is Y/n ok?" He sounded a little worried. "She's okay. She just really wants to see you right now. She's currently on her period and her cramps are killing her. She was scared to ask you because she said your currently out with some friends, and she didn't want to drag you out of there." My mom explained.

"Tell her I'll be there in ten minutes, I'm on my way now." Matt quickly said. "Alright. See you soon." My mom said. "See you." Matt said then hung up.

My mom set her phone in her lap and smiled at me. "See? He's on his way now." My mom smiled. "Thank you, mom." I smiled. My mom hugged me then left my room.

I heard my phone buzz and picked it up. It was a message from Matt.

My love💝

My love💝

Hi baby. Hang in there, I'm on my way now.

My love💝

I got you some things. 😘

Me

I love you.

My love💝

I love you more.

Read 6:56 PM

I got another wave of pain and started to cry again and curled back into the fetal position. A few seconds later there was a gentle knock at my door. It opened a second later. "Oh, baby." Matt said softly with a frown. He quickly shut the door and dropped the bag of items on the ground.

Matt walked over to me quickly and crawled into bed with me. I turned over and faced him as he wrapped his arms around me, I did the same. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and sobbed. "Shhh. It's okay, I'm here now." He comforted me as he placed several kisses on my forehead and rubbed my back.