031. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 (3)

I woke up the next morning to a knock at my door. My eyes snapped open. Matt's head was rested on my chest as we were both holding each other. I started to panic but I didn't want to wake up Matt.

A second later my door slowly creaked open. I quickly closed my eyes to act asleep. I heard a sigh from my dad. "I know you're awake, Y/n." My dad said surprisingly calm. My eyes opened.

My dad was standing in my doorway with his arms crossed as his eyes darted between Matt, then me. "I asked him to come up here, so don't get mad at him." I whispered. My dad looked at me with a disappointed expression.

I looked down at Matt and he was peacefully asleep. I smiled and moved his hair out of his eyes. "Y/n." My dad caught my attention again. I was a little nervous now.

I moved my hands down to Matt's back and he woke up to that movement a second later. His eyes fluttered open. I looked back down at Matt with a nervous look. Matt immediately shot up off of me and we both sat up. "Oh shit." Matt whispered, only loud enough for me to hear.

"Good morning, sleep good?" My dad asked Matt. "Um." Matt said, confused on what to say. "Dad, stop. I told you, I told Matt to come up here. Get angry at me, not him." I tried my hardest to defend Matt.

My dad sighed. "Alright. I guess it isn't that big of a deal." My dad said calmly.

"Thank you." I smiled. My dad nodded and shut the door as he walked off. I looked over at Matt to see him already looking at me. He smiled softly, but I frowned. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked you to come up here." I said softly.

"Baby, it's okay. Your dad didn't seem to care, like at all." Matt said, placing a hand on my thigh and rubbing it with his thumb. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah. We're okay." Matt smiled.

I smiled back at him. "Okay, well I should get home." Matt frowned while he started to get up. "No!" I whined as I wrapped my arms around his neck then my legs around his waist when he stood up.

"Y/n!" Matt laughed as he held me up. Matt fell back onto my bed and leaned against the headboard. I straddled Matt and rested my head on his shoulder. "You can stay." I smiled. "Y/n, I need to get home." Matt chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Not now." I squeezed Matt. "Five minutes." Matt said. "Okay!" I replied with a smile. Matt rubbed my back as I held him.

About 5 minutes passed. "Alright, cuddle times over." Matt gently shoved me off of him as I fell onto the mattress beside us.

Matt stood up and started to collect his things into his backpack. He put on his backpack and waited by my door for me.

I grinned and got up off of my bed. I ran over to him and jumped up on him, wrapping my legs around his waist again and my arms around his neck. Matt sighed and held me up again. "Do you want to be carried downstairs?" Matt chuckled. "Yes please." I giggled.

"Okay, let's go then." Matt laughed and opened my door with one hand and started walking downstairs.

We made it down the stairs and Matt started walking to the front door. "Oh, Matt! Are you-" My mom started walking towards the front door where Matt had made it with me in his arms. She paused as she saw Matt carrying me.

My mom giggled. "She doesn't want me to leave." Matt sighed. "I can see that." My mom laughed. "Baby, I need to get my shoes on." Matt said into my ear. I shook my head. "Y/n, let the boy get his shoes on." My mom sighed. I shook my head again.

"Hey, I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?" Matt said into my ear again. I nodded. Matt squeezed me and gently set me back onto my feet. I watched Matt put on his AirForce's.

"Thank you for having me." Matt smiled at my mom. "Oh of course, anytime." My mom smiled back. "Get home safe, okay?" My mom said, keeping the smile on her face. " I will." Matt replied.

I looked up at Matt as his gaze fell onto me. He placed his hands on either sides of my face and gently kissed me. We pulled away and pressed our foreheads together. "See you tomorrow?" Matt asked. "Yeah." I smiled.

Matt pulled away and started walking towards the door. "Bye, baby." Matt smiled as he opened the door. "Bye, babe." I smiled back. Matt waved once he entered his car and I waved back.

The end!

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 81𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)•

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸