022. 𝐵𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑑

Matt had invited me over to his house for the night. I agreed obviously, I love spending time with him.

I was scrolling through my phone on his bed while he was gaming with Chris at his desk. My eyes started getting heavy, considering it was 12 AM. I was just about to fall asleep when I was startled by Matt's yelling. "Shoot Chris, no!" He yelled, causing me to jump a bit.

"Oh my god." I mumbled, placing my hand on my chest. "Matt, can you please quiet down?" I asked. He didn't respond. "Damnit!" I heard Chris shout through the headset. "Come on, we can still win." Matt said.

"Matthew!" I yelled, louder this time. Matt quickly took one side of his headset off. "Yeah, baby?" He asked. "Can you please stop shouting?" I asked, a little irritated. "Oh, sorry baby. I'll be quiet now." Matt quickly said then immediately put his headset back onto his ear, mumbling something to Chris.

I sighed out of boredom and threw my phone next to me. I decided to go see what Nick was doing. I got up out of Matt's bed without saying anything and walked out of his room. I walked into the living room and saw Nick on the couch watching some show.

I sighed and jumped onto the couch next to him. "Hey, Y/n." He said, keeping his eyes on the screen. "Hi, Nick." I responded. "What's up?" He asked, pausing the show and turning his attention to me. "You're brother isn't being fun." I mumbled. "What do you mean?" Nick asked curiously.

"He's just been gaming with Chris for the past several hours." I groaned. "And he literally invited me over to hangout with him and isn't even doing so." I added. Nick nodded slowly. "Right. Then go tell his ass to get off of the game." Nick exclaimed. "You know he won't, Nick." I scoffed. "Then I'll tell him too." Nick raised his eyebrows. "Alright, no, that's okay." I chuckled. Nick laughed.

"Well, you can watch this with me or go try and hangout with Matt." Nick stated. "I'll go try." I sighed. "Thank you, Nick." I added before hugging him. "Of course." He smiled and patted my back.

I got up as Nick played his show and walked back to Matt's room. I walked into the room and Matt's head quickly looked at me then quickly back at his PC. I flopped back onto his bed as he removed half of his headset. "Where'd you go?" Matt asked. "Just talked to Nick." I answered with an irritated tone.

"What's wrong, babe?" Matt asked, hearing the annoyed tone to my voice. "Nothing." I lied. "Shit!" Matt yelled as I saw his character died. I rolled my eyes and sat up, leaning against Matt's headboard.

"Don't start the game yet, Chris. I'll be back." Matt said and set his headset and controller down on his desk. He spun around in his chair and looked at me. "Baby, what's wrong?" Matt asked, now giving me his full attention.

I sucked a breath in before speaking. "It's just, you invited me over to hangout with you. But now you have just been gaming the whole time I've been here. And if you don't even want to hangout with me then why invite me over?" I asked softly. Matt's facial expression immediately melted into a frown. "I'm sorry, baby. I guess I have been ignoring you all night." Matt got up from his chair and walked over to me.

"It's okay." I mumbled. Matt crawled on top of me and straddled me. I giggled. "I'm sorry." He repeated. "Babe, it's okay." I brushed his hair back. "But you are crushing me." I chuckled. Matt lifted his head up and met my eyes. He kissed me before rolling off of me.

He got up off of the bed and walked over to me again and lifted me up as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Do you want to watch me play?" Matt asked softly in my ear. I nodded against his shoulder. "If you're not yelling." I grinned. "I promise." He whispered and kissed my cheek.

Matt walked back over to his desk and sat down with me still in his arms. He put back on his headset and picked up his controller. "I love you." Matt whispered in my ear. "I love you too, Matty!" Chris giggled through the headset. I laughed. "Chris, I was talking to Y/n. Shut the fuck up." Matt chuckled.

Matt and Chris continued to play for another hour as I felt myself falling asleep. Matt would occasionally whisper sweet things to me, kissing my face.

"Alright man, I'm gonna go to sleep." Chris said. "Yeah same, night." Matt responded before taking off his headset and setting it on his desk with his controller.

Matt wrapped his arms around me tightly. "Alright, I'm all yours now." Matt said softly. I didn't respond, considering I was about to fall asleep. "Let's get you to bed, then." Matt chuckled before standing up and carrying me to his bed.

He set me on his bed then placed the covers over me, then climbed into the bed next to me and pulled me into him by my waist and held me tightly against him. We both fell asleep immediately.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 39𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)•

 -🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸