030. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠 (2)

Today, Matt was coming over for the night. I had invited him over for the night and he agreed. There was only one problem, I haven't told my parents yet and I don't know how they're going to handle it.

Matt and I had kissed for the first time about a week ago. Matt had told Nick and Chris the day we kissed, they were very happy. Matt and I had just made it official yesterday, and I've never been happier.

I knew I had to tell my parents today if I wanted Matt to stay for the night. I know Matt's parents are okay with it because I've stayed there with Matt a few times now.

I showered and did my makeup and changed into a pair of jean shorts and one of Matt's t-shirts. I walked downstairs and saw my parents sitting in the living room.

"Good morning. What do you have planned today?" My dad asked as he took a drink from his coffee. "Well, I actually wanted to talk to you guys." I cleared my throat and sat on a chair in front of my parents.

I didn't want to tell them, but I'm doing this for Matt and I. "What's up?" My mom asked. "Um. Do you guys remember me talking about Matt? And how we kissed and stuff." I asked. My dad slowly nodded his head. "Oh, honey. Did you two not work out?" My mom frowned. "Well, actually the opposite. Matt's my boyfriend." I cracked a smile.

A smile quickly appeared on both of my parents faces. "That's amazing!" My mom clapped her hands together with a smile. "There's just one thing, though." I began. My dad shifted in his seat and looked me in the eyes.

"I wanted him to stay the night tonight, if that's okay? I've slept over there with him a few times now and his moms okay with it..." I hesitantly explained. My dad looked over at my mom as my mom did the same, it looked as if they were reading each others minds.

My dad slowly nodded at my mom and my mom did the same. "Yeah, I don't see why not." My dad said. I immediately smiled and jumped up from my chair and hugged them both. "Thank you, guys!" I let them go.

"I need to go tell him!" I started to run off to my room. "Y/n! Wait a second." My dad called. I quickly walked back into the living room. "Let him know we'll give him dinner. It'd be a good way to get to know him." My dad smiled. I nodded with a smile.

"And, I'm going to put the extra mattress in your room." My mom said while getting up. "Fine." I said with a sigh. I walked off to my room and immediately got my phone out and texted Matt.

Matthew💕

Me

MATT

Me

MATTTTTTT

Matthew💕

BABY

Me

THEY SAID YES!

Matthew💕

FUCK YEAH!

Matthew💕

When do you want me there? ❤️

Me

5 PM?

Matthew💕

See you then!

Me

Also, my parents are making dinner

Me

I'm so nervous, Matt