019. 𝐶𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑦

I was over at the triplets house because Matt wanted me to sleepover the previous night. We were up late last night just talking about random shit until about 3 AM.

As my eyes fluttered open I saw the sunlight peering in through Matt's window. I was confused on why I didn't feel Matt's touch, I thought he already left the room. I rolled over and saw him propped up against the headboard of his bed, scrolling through his phone. Matt looked down at me as he saw me roll over. "Morning, baby." He smiled with an adorable tone to his voice. "Morning." I smiled back softly.

Matt turned off his phone and placed it beside him. "Are you hungry at all?" He asked. I shook my head 'No.' then crawled over to him and climbed on top of him and straddled him. I buried my face into the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I shut my eyes as Matt started to gently rub my back. "Did you sleep okay?" Matt asked softly. "Mhm." I hummed back as I nodded my head 'Yes.'

Matt and I stayed like that for a few more minutes. "Baby?" Matt asked. "Hmm?" I hummed. "Can we get up now and eat?" Matt asked while gently playing with my hair. I held onto him tighter as a response that I didn't want to get up. Suddenly, my stomach let out a large grumble. "Alright, time to get up Y/n, you're hungry." Matt chuckled and started to sit up. I quickly pushed him back down onto the bed. "No!" I whined. "Baby, you need to eat." Matt patted my back. "I don't want to get up." I placed a quick kiss on his neck. "Okay, you stay here and I'll go get us food, then I'll come back?" Matt chuckled again. I squeezed him tighter, wrapping my arms around his neck, not wanting to let go of him.

Matt sighed and started to get up again, I held onto him for dear life as he stood up. "Oh my god, Y/n." Matt held onto me. I giggled. Matt started to walk out of his room while holding onto me. "You're so difficult." He giggled.

We walked out to the kitchen and Chris was sat at the counter eating cereal. He looked up at us with a confused look. "What's up with her?" He asked with a confused smile. "She's being very clingy." Matt sighed. "Clearly." Chris snorted. I flipped him off, jokingly. "What do you want to eat?" Matt asked me as he placed me on the counter. "I don't know." I shrugged. "Do you want to go get food?" Matt asked. I smiled and nodded. I jumped off of the counter and grabbed Matt's hand and we walked to his room.

I got one of my crop tops from Matt's room that I had left from a previous time I was here, then went into his dresser and took a pair of his sweatpants, then went into his bathroom and changed. I walked out of the bathroom and entered Matt's room and he was waiting for me on his bed. I smiled and walked up to him and grabbed his hand and pulled him up. "Ready?" He asked. "Yes!" I replied and we walked hand in hand out of his room. "Chris, tell Nick we're out when he wakes up." Matt said to Chris as we passed him. Chris gave Matt a thumbs up and we walked to the front door and put on our shoes.

I held onto Matt's arm as we walked to the car. We got in the car and Matt pulled out of the driveway. He took one hand off of the wheel and placed it on my thigh. I placed my hand on top of his. "Dennys?" Matt asked. "Sure." I said and connected my phone to the aux.

We arrived at Dennys and went inside. It was pretty busy because it was breakfast hours. We got our table and sat down. I searched for Matt's hand under the table until I found it. He giggled as we interlocked our fingers.

We ordered our food and talked until our food arrived. We ate then left. Again, I held onto Matt's arm as we walked out of the restaurant, all the way to the car. We drove home and entered the house to see Nick on the couch watching a show. Matt and I took off our shoes and walked over to Nick in the living room. "Morning, Y/n." Nick smiled. "Hi, Nick." I smiled back as Matt and I joined him in the corner of the couch. We sat next to each other at first but I was eager for Matt's touch so I crawled on top of him again and straddled him, burying my face in the crook of his neck again. "Is she okay?" Nick asked. "She's been acting like this all morning." Matt giggled. Nick nodded. Matt suddenly lifted up my chin and placed a kiss on my lips, I kissed him back and we both smiled in between the kiss. "Oh god, get a room!" Nick exclaimed in disgust. Matt and I pulled away and laughed.

Time passed and I was slowly starting to fall asleep on Matt. Matt was playing Clash of Clans on his phone while Nick was still watching his show. My eyes slowly shut as I felt myself starting to drift to sleep. Matt set his phone beside him on the couch then started to rub my back. "Baby, can you get off of me for a minute?" Matt asked softly. I held onto him tighter, I didn't want him to get up so I can nap. "I need to pee, babe." He giggled. I groaned. "I'll be back in a minute." Matt kissed my head. I sighed and rolled off of him. Matt quickly got up and walked to the bathroom.

He returned a minute later. "Alright, I'm all yours." He sat back down in his original spot. I immediately crawled back onto him and got back into my original position. Matt played with my hair. "Y/n? Are you okay? I'm worried, you're being very clingy today." Matt asked gently. I lifted my head up and met his ocean blue eyes. "I'm okay, I promise." I smiled. He smiled back at me. "Just clingy today?" He whispered. I nodded and placed a quick kiss on his lips. I buried my face back into the crook of his neck and fell right to sleep as Matt continued to play his game.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 29𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)• 

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸