003. 𝑆𝑢𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒

•𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒•

I FaceTimed Matt and he picked up almost immediately. "Hi baby! How are you?" He was shuffling around his room. "I'm okay!" I smile as I watch him. "I miss you a lot." He finally sat down on his bed. "I miss you more." I frown. "When can you visit again?" He frowns back. "I don't know to be honest I've been really busy with college work." I frown again. But little does he know I'm going to be surprising him tomorrow. Matt and I are in a long distance relationship at the moment due to my college and Matt staying back at home to pursue YouTube with his brothers. "I understand." He smiles as I smile back. I notice the time and it is about midnight and I need to be up early tomorrow for my flight. "Baby I need to get to sleep, I have exams tomorrow." I lie. "Okay. I love you." He waves. "I love you too." I smile and we hang up. I finish packing a few last minute things then climb into bed and eventually doze off. I couldn't wait to see his face.

•𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑁𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔•

I was woken up to my alarm and it didn't take me a second to jump out of bed. I throw on some clothes and braid my hair and grab my suitcase and everything I need. MaryLou and Jimmy already knew I was going to show up to surprise the boys so there was nothing to worry about. 

I was eventually all ready to go so I headed to my car and drove to the airport. When I arrived to the airport I checked in for my flight and checked in my suitcase then headed to security. Lastly I headed to my gate and waited. While I waited I decided to go to a gift shop right across from my gate. I bought the boys some snacks and I got MaryLou and Jimmy a card and some snacks as well. When I sat back down at my gate I got a text from Matt.

I felt bad for lying, but I knew I had to keep it a surprise

I felt bad for lying, but I knew I had to keep it a surprise. Soon later I hear my gate being called so I jumped up from my seat and walked over to board my plane. I quickly found my seat and plopped down. I listened to me and Matt's playlist while napping, and watched a movie the last 2 hours of the flight. Before I knew it we were landing so I put back on my seatbelt and took a deep breath when we landed.

I finally got off the plane and headed to baggage claim to pick up my suitcase. As I was waiting for my Uber that's when the nerves it. I am seeing Matt after these long 2 months of being away and I couldn't be more excited. As the Uber pulled up I jumped inside. "Are you on vacation here?" The Uber driver guy asks. "This is my home town, but I'm away at college right now. I'm coming back for a week to visit my boyfriend!" I smile and he nods. When we pull up to the triplets house my heart is racing. Fuck I'm so nervous. The Uber driver hands me my suitcase and I make my way up to the front door.

I ring the door bell and MaryLou opens the door with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Oh sweetie it's so great to see you!" She whisper shouts and hugs me tight. Jimmy comes walking to the front door. "What's up Y/n! It's great to see you." He smiles and hugs me. I hand MaryLou the bag of snacks and the card I got for them and she smiles brightly and Jimmy looks through the snacks as MaryLou reads the card. "Thank you honey." She smiles and hugs me one more time.

"Is he here?" I whisper. "Yep! In his room, here I'll call him down." MaryLou walks over to the stairs and Jimmy brings me inside so now I'm standing in the door way. "Matt! There's someone here for you!" MaryLou shouts from the bottom of the stairs and walks away with Jimmy. "Coming!" I hear Matt shout as I hear pounding footsteps from upstairs. 

Soon Matt comes walking down the stairs but he is looking down at his phone and not paying attention. I roll my eyes and smile. "Hey Matt." I say and his head jolts up from his phone. He stays frozen at the bottom of the stairs. I smile and wave. "No fucking way." He curses and a huge smile stretches across his lips. "Are you just going to stand there?" I tease and he comes running over and lifts me up as I wrap my legs around his waist and wrap my arms around his neck. "Hi!" He shouts as I look into his eyes. It's really him. "Hi!" I shout back and he presses his lips to mine. I pull away and he sets me down on the ground. "I thought you had exams?" He holds my hands. "It was an excuse to see you. I wanted it to be a surprise!" I grin and he laughs. "I missed you so much." He continues and brings me into a hug and I burry my face in his shoulder as I see Nick and Chris running down the stairs. "Y/n!" Nick shouts and pushes Matt away and hugs me. "Hi Nick!" I laugh. Chris walks over as Nick lets go of me and I wrap my arms around Chris. "How are you Y/n?" Chris asks as we pull away from the hug. "I'm great! I brought you all snacks!" I smile and hand Chris the bag and Nick and Matt walk over and they search the bag together. "Thank you Y/n!" Nick hugs me again. 

Time passes and Matt is leading me up to his room while carrying my suitcase up the stairs. I flop onto his bed once we enter his room and he joins me on the bed. I cuddle up to him and he kisses my lips before wrapping his arms around me as we nap together for several hours.

We spend the whole week with each other doing everything we love to do most with each other. He is the perfect boyfriend and I love him.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸