018. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑇𝑢𝑏𝑒

I was over at Matt's house tonight because his brothers and him really wanted me to be in one of their YouTube videos. I haven't been so sure about this, I'm scared I'm going to embarrass myself on camera. But Matt said I will do great and that Nick can cut out clips.

Matt and I have been dating for a few months now. He's literally amazing. We haven't said anything about us dating yet, mainly because Matt's scared I'm going to get hated on by all of their fan girls. I'm scared for that too, but I feel like we can't hide it forever. Not a lot of the fandom knows who I am though, I've only been in little parts of their vlogs and like two photos on their Instagram. Everyone thinks I'm just the triplets friend. But, Matt and I have been thinking recently and we may tell the fandom in the car video we are making tonight. I'm a little nervous to tell them, but I think it'll be okay.

Matt and I were sitting in his room talking while a random movie was playing in the background. Suddenly, Nick walks into the room. "You guys ready?" He asks, holding a camera. I look at Matt and he smiles and nods. "Come on, we'll have fun." He grabs my hand and we follow Nick out of the room. Chris was waiting for us at the front door. "Are you excited, Y/n?" Chris asks as we walk out of the house. "Yeah. Just a little nervous." I sigh. "We'll have fun. Just ignore the camera." Chris smiled and patted my back. I nod. I climb into the backseat with Nick, him behind the driver then me behind the passenger. Matt starts to pull out of the driveway. "Do you guys want to get snacks at the store or go to McDonalds?" Matt asks. "Let Y/n choose." Nick says, scrolling through his phone for Q&A questions.

"Oh. I don't really care." I shrug. "Do you want snacks or a meal?" Chris turns around. "Let's just get McDonalds." I smile. Chris nods and turns back around. Matt drives to McDonalds then Nick orders all of our food then we pull into a parking lot and Matt sets up the camera. "Nick, go check." Matt tells Nick. Nick sighs and gets out of the car and checks the camera. He gives Matt a thumbs up then comes back into the car. "Is it recording?" I ask. "Yeah." Chris responds. "Oh shit." I whisper. "Hey, you're okay." Matt turns around and smiles at me for comfort. I smile back.

"Alright. Today we are doing a Q&A with Y/n. We've asked you guys to DM us some questions you have for us, or for Y/n." Matt explains and I wave at the camera. "Wow. Nice intro Matt." Nick says shocked. "Shut the fuck up." Matt mumbles and pulls out his phone. I take a sip of my drink before Matt reads the first question. "Okay, one of the most asked question was 'How did we meet Y/n?' Like, 50 people asked this" Matt reads. "We met Y/n in freshman year in high school, she bonded closest with Matt first because they met first, then Matt introduced her to us and we all just got along amazingly. She loves us to death and we do too." Chris explained. I smiled at Chris. "Yeah. Exactly what Chris said." I laughed. Chris looked for the next question.

"Bro." Chris said. "What?" I asked, leaning up towards him. He showed his phone to me. 'Is Y/n dating any of you guys?' I read. There were many of the same question asked as Chris scrolled. "Why do they care so much?" I whispered. "Girl fan base." Chris reminded me. I nodded. "What?" Matt asked and Chris showed him and Nick the question.

Matt looked at me immediately. "Let's wait until the end to answer that question." I said. "I agree." Nick quickly said after. Chris looked for a new question. "Who's Y/n's favorite triplet?" Chris laughed. They all quickly turned to me. "Woah. Don't put me on the spot like that." I exclaimed, putting my hands up. "You know it's me, Y/n." Nick smiled. "Nick shut up, it's me." Chris looked at me. I giggled and looked at Matt, he was just purely smiling at me. "Absolutely none of you." I joked, laughing. I shoved Chris and Matt away by their shoulders. "Fake." Chris shouted. "Yeah, you're fake, Y/n." Nick sighed. "I'm just kidding. All of you are my favorite." I patted Nicks shoulder. "That's the correct answer." Matt huffed.

Matt looked for the next question. Nick leaned his head on my shoulder and I leaned my head against his head while we waited. "Y/n, the fans want to know if you have or have had a boyfriend?" Matt looked at me with a smirk. I raised my eyebrows at him before speaking. "I have had a boyfriend before and-" I was cut off by Nick. "He was an asshole, we all hated him." Nick scoffed. "Yeah, sorry Y/n, he was a dickhead." Chris added. "It's okay, I completely agree." I snorted. "No names, but he was a dick." Matt scoffed as well. I nodded. "And, I do currently have a boyfriend. No names though." I grinned.

Nick nodded and pulled out his phone to look for the next question. Matt turned around to me. "What?" I asked. "You having fun?" He asked. "Yeah." I smiled. He nodded then turned back around. "Can I have some of your drink, Y/n?" Matt asked as I was looking at Nicks phone. I nodded then handed Matt my Root Beer. "Favorite artists?" Nick asked. "Y/n, you go first." Chris said. "Probably (2 favorite artists)" I said. "Chris, go." I said right after. "Dominic Fike and Lil Skies." Chris said quickly. "Always Skies." Chris added. Matt dapped him up.

We all answered several more questions, all the stupid and funny ones until the video was coming to an end. "Alright, last question." Nick said, looking over at me. "Oh. You want me to ask it?" I looked at Nick. "Go for it." Nick smiled. "Okay, literally the most asked question was if I'm dating one of the boys, obviously not Nick though." I laughed. Matt and Chris looked over to me. I looked at Matt and he smiled. "The answer is yes, I am." I answered, looking at Matt. "I am the chosen one." Matt raised his hand and took a sip from my drink. "Well, there's your answer." I smiled.

"I swear to god, if Y/n gets any hate just because she's dating Matt, we're all going to need to have a word, and not a fun one. Matt is allowed to date who he wants." Nick quickly added, sounding straight forward. Matt nodded. "Alright, we'll see you guys next Friday, and Wednesday. Follow Y/n on Instagram and TikTok." Chris smiled then handed the camera to Matt. Matt screamed into the camera then turned it off. They all immediately turned to me. "What?" I asked. "Did you have fun?" They all managed to ask in sync. "Yeah. It was so fun." I laughed. "We'll need to bring you back again then." Nick smiled.

Matt pulled out of the parking lot and we drove back to the triplets house. Matt and I went into his room when we got home and jumped onto his bed. "Well, we told them. No going back." Matt turned to me. I smiled and ran my hand through his hair. Matt softly kissed me. "Want to watch a movie?" Matt asked and I nodded and smiled.

I went into Matt's dresser and pulled out one of his T-Shirts and a pair of his shorts, then went into his bathroom and changed then came back out and climbed into his bed with him. We cuddled together, me on Matt's chest with his arms around me while we watched our favorite movie.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 27𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)• 

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸