037. 𝑊𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑎 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒? 100𝑘 𝑆𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 (2)

It has been about a week since Matt and I kissed for the first time.

It hasn't been as awkward as I thought it would be. We never tease each other anymore to make each other mad, and to be honest it's such a relief.

He treats me so well, I love how he holds me and how he runs his hands through my hair, and how he holds my hand every chance he gets.

Matt and I told Nick and Chris that we had kissed at the party, and they said they knew it was going to happen at some point.

We just don't know if we want to make it official yet. I know that I want to, but I don't know about Matt.

I was over at the boy's house for the day. I was laying in Matt's bed while he was out running some errands with Chris and Nick.

I sighed in boredom and set my phone down, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep to hopefully pass the time while Matt was gone.

I was woken up about an hour later to pressure being pressed all over my face. I felt the bed dipped down around me.

I eventually gained consciousness and the pressure turned into soft kisses being placed all around my face; my cheeks, forehead, nose, jawline, behind my ears, and chin.

I opened my eyes and saw Matt's staring right back at me. He was hovering over me and kissing me all over my face. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He kissed my nose once more before meeting my eyes again. His nose touched mine as we smiled at each other.

"Hi." He whispered. "Hey." I whispered back. Matt gently pressed his lips against mine and slowly kissed me as I kissed him back.

We pulled away a few seconds later and I kissed Matt's nose as he smiled.

"Come lay down?" I asked softly. Matt nodded. I watched him kick off his shoes then pull off his hoodie to reveal a Ransom t-shirt.

Matt walked over to the other side of the bed and I lifted up the covers for him and he slid into the bed.

I smiled and shuffled over to him. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

Matt played with my hair while I squeezed him. We sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes.

"Matt?" I asked as I interrupted the silence. "Yeah?" He asked softly as we met each others eyes.

I stared into his glittery blue eyes that drowned my thoughts for a few more seconds.

I just wanted to be straight up. "Have you thought about being my boyfriend?" I asked hesitantly. Matt's face flushed red.

A smirk appeared on his face. "Y/n, literally every single day since we kissed." Matt chuckled.

I smiled. "I want you to be my boyfriend, Matt. I really like you." I giggled. "I want you to be my girlfriend, Y/n." Matt grinned.

I laughed into his chest as he squeezed me tighter. I tilted my head up and planted a kiss on Matt's lips as he smiled.

Matt and I talked about random shit and cuddled the rest of the night.

This whole thing was not a mistake, it was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 106𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)• 

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸