033. 𝐵𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒

Matt and I have the house to ourselves tonight because Nick and Chris decided to go on a small beach trip with a few of their friends.

It didn't seem of interest to Matt and I, and we thought it would be nice to have some time alone.

Matt loves his brothers to death and they are basically glued together, but Matt really wanted this time alone.

Plus, Matt won't have to have the fear of being teased by his brothers for being so clingy to me.

Nick and Chris had just left a few minutes ago and Matt and I decided to get take out for dinner. We ordered from our favorite restaurant that is just a few blocks away and watched our favorite movie while we ate.

We finished the movie and Matt turned off the TV. It was about 9 PM and we had nothing to do now.

I sighed and cuddled into Matt.

"What do you want to do now?" Matt asked softly. I shrugged.

Matt played with my hair while I thought. An idea came to mind, but I didn't know how Matt was going to take it.

"I have an idea." I said as I tilted my head up to meet Matt's eyes. "We can have a baking date." I grinned, waiting for Matt's response.

Matt smiled. "Sure, I just don't know what we have to bake."

I was surprised that Matt agreed, but I wasn't mad. I smiled I jumped up off of Matt and started walking towards the kitchen when suddenly Matt grabbed my hand and pulled me back into his lap.

"Did I hear date?" Matt smirked. I felt my face flush red. He's so good. I thought.

"Maybe." I responded. "It's a date then." Matts hands snaked around my back. Butterflies filled my stomach as he did so.

It's crazy to think about how insane this boy can drive me. Matt stared at me as his eyes sparkled. I admired his bone structure and placed my hands on his shoulders.

My eyes darted from his eyes, to his lips, to his eyes, and back to his lips. Matt's eyes stayed focused on my eyes.

"Baby." Matt said unexpectedly and my eyes shot back up to meet his. Matt grinned. "Are we going to bake or what?" He asked.

I sighed in irritation. Matt laughed as I stood up and started walking to to kitchen. He slowly followed behind me.

We got to the kitchen and Matt started digging around in some cabinets until he found a box of chocolate chip cookie mix.

He turned around with it and smiled. I smiled back and got a bowl out. Matt poured the mix into the bowl while I melted some butter.

I turned around with the small bowl of butter and Matt wiped some of the cookie powder on my face. "Matthew!" I exclaimed and set the bowl down.

Matt laughed and ran away. "I'm going to kill you!" I laughed as Matt ran into the living room. I chased after him with a bit of the powder in my hand.

"Y/n!" Matt yelled as I chased him. "Truce! Truce!" He shouted as I chased him around the kitchen. "Absolutely not!" I shouted.

Matt stopped running and fell onto the floor. I sat on top of him and wiped the powder all over his face. Matt started laughing as I laughed with him.

"Now truce." I smiled and Matt shook my hand. I pecked Matt's lips and we got back to baking.

We finished making the cookie dough and we both tried it. "It's good." I said and handed my spoon to Matt and he tried it. Matt nodded then we rolled the dough into many little balls and placed them on a baking sheet and put them in the oven and waited.

Matt and I cleaned up the kitchen while they baked.

After we were done cleaning I sat up on the counter and Matt walked over to me and stood in between my legs.

Matt placed his hands on my hips and I placed my hands on the nape of his neck. I wrapped my legs around his lower waist and pulled him closer to me.

Matt's face was inches away from my face. I felt his breath against my lips. "Hi." I spoke softly. "Hi." Matt smiled.

Matts eyes darted between my eyes and my lips, they finally landed on my lips. Matt easily has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen in my life, the way they sparkled made me want to melt.

Matts finger tips gently pressed into my hips as he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back passionately.

His hands gently squeezed at my hips as I fell into the touch. My thoughts disappeared as my head felt foggy.

Matts kisses trailed down from my lips, to my cheek, to my jawline, down to my neck. One of my hands placed on the back of his head as he slowly kissed.

The timer went off seconds later as Matt made his way back to my lips.

Being the teasing one Matt is, he pulled away and fell out of my touch and stopped the timer, grabbing the oven mits.

I was left sitting on the counter in shock. Matt had a smile on his face; I knew he knew what he was doing, and it made me irritated.

"Matt!" I whined and jumped off of the counter and walked over to Matt and tugged on his shirt. "What? The cookies are done." He grinned and pulled them out of the oven.

I sighed in irritation as Matt turned around. He chuckled. "We couldn't just let them burn, right?" Matt teased.

"Yeah, but- argh!" I groaned. Matt laughed and started putting the cookies on a plate. "I hate you." I mumbled. "I love you too." Matt smirked.

Matt brought the plate to the living room and set them on the coffee table and we cuddled up on the couch and found another movie to watch.

I grabbed a cookie off of the plate and took a bite of it. "Oh my god. It's so good." I turned my head to Matt.

Matt put his hand out and I handed him the cookie and he took a bite. "Damn, we did so good." He smiled and handed it back to me. "Right?"

Matt and I cuddled and watched movies the rest of the night until we went to sleep.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 90𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)•

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸