041. 𝑀𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑆𝑛𝑎𝑐𝑘

Matt and I were laying in the living room watching some random movie at around midnight. Nick and Chris, we're out for the night with some friends at the beach, so we had the house to ourselves.

I was laying on Matt's chest when suddenly his tummy growled. I giggled and looked up at him. "Your tummy made a funny sound." I snorted.

Matt smiled back and sighed. I raised an eyebrow at him as he shifted uncomfortably and grumbled.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly as I ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm just hungry." Matt sighed again. "Then get a snack." I giggled. Matt nodded and I slid off of him so he could get up.

He crawled off of the couch and waddled over to the kitchen.

It took about a minute for him to be calling for me. "Baby?" Matt called from the kitchen.

I got up and walked to the kitchen to find him staring at an empty fridge. "There's no food." He frowned and closed the fridge and faced me.

"Hey, it's okay, let's check the cabinets." I tried to lighten his mood.

Matt smiled hopefully and nodded.

We opened a cabinet to find a bag of barbeque frito twists. I smiled and reached for the bag when suddenly Matt quickly pulled my arm away.

I gave him a confused look. "Those are Chris's, he'll kill me if I eat them!" Matt explained. "Of course." I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully.

"We can go get something?" I suggested with a smile. Matt's face immediately lit up and he grabbed my hand and started to pull me towards the front door.

"Wait, Matt." I laughed. "I need to change!"

Matt stopped and turned to face me. I was only in shorts and a cropped tank and considering it was the middle of fall, I would probably want something warmer.

"Hurry! I'm hungry." Matt said then I hurried to his room and threw on one of his hoodies then some fluffy socks and my Birkenstocks.

I hurried out of his room and saw Matt patiently waiting by the front door on his phone.

He smiled up at me when he saw me then I took his hand and we walked to the car.

We got into the car and Matt placed his hand on my thigh as I connected to the aux.

"McDonald's?" Matt asked. "Sure." I smiled to him.

Matt nodded then pulled out of the driveway and we sat in comfortable silence the whole drive.

We each ordered a large fry and one large iced tea to share. Matt pulled into the parking lot and opened the roof as a cold breeze blew into the car.

We ate and chatted for a while.

"The stars are so pretty." I smiled, looking up at the sky. "Not as pretty as you." Matt smirked looking over at me.

My nose scrunched up in cringe. "Oh god Matt, that was awful." I laughed and Matt started laughing along.

We stared up at the sky in silence.

Matt turned to me and I turned to him as he leaned in a pressed his lips softly to mine as we kissed each other slowly but passionately.

He pulled away and kissed my nose and told me how much he loved me. "I love you more." I gushed.

We headed home and spent the rest of the night cuddling and chatting about random things.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 146𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)• 

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸