005. 𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑦

I was heading to the triplets house today to go see a movie with Chris because we have both been wanting to see it lately. I pull up to their house and knock on the door and Chris answers it. "Hey Y/n!" He smiles and I walk with him upstairs to the living room. "The movie isn't until an hour so we have time to kill." I explain to Chris as I sit at the kitchen counter and he goes into the fridge for a Pepsi. Chris agrees and soon Matt comes walking out of his room with his eyes glued to his phone. "Hi baby." I smile and Matt jolts his head up from his phone. "Oh, hey! Why are you here?" He smiles and walks over to me and kisses my lips real fast. "I'm going to see this movie with Chris!" I explain and he slowly nods. "Okay then." He slowly walks away. I have a confused look on my face. Matt goes over to the fridge and Chris and I eye each other and Chris shrugs. "Do you think I can come?" Matt asks turning around from the fridge with a Root Beer. "Um, yeah I guess but you told me you didn't want to see it just the other day." I furrow my eyebrows. "Well now I do." He sounds a little frustrated. Chris and I eye each other again as Matt walks out of the room. "Is he okay?" I ask Chris. "Probably on his period." Chris jokes and I laugh. 

Time passes and it's time to head to the movie. I head to Matt's room before leaving and tell him we're going now and he jumps up and we all walk out the door. Nick didn't want to come because he thinks this movie looks ass. We got into the car and Matt drove while Chris and I sat in the back and we watched the trailer again on his phone. "Bruh, I'm so excited!" Chris smiles and turns off his phone. "I know right? Same!" I squeal and I look up and see Matt staring at me through the rear-view mirror but I ignore it.

Once we get to the movie theater we get popcorn and some candy to share and scan our tickets and head to our theater. "We're seats K12-K14." Chris whispers to me and we head up to our seats. "Chris, let me sit next to my girlfriend." Matt shoves Chris away from the middle seat so I can sit in it. I don't think much of it and just sit down in the seat and the second I sit down Matt places his hand on my thigh and squeezes a little too hard. "Ow Matt!" I whisper shout and he loosens his grip. "Sorry." He mumbles. "Are you okay?" Chris whispers in my ear and I nod.

Minutes pass and the previews are over and the movie starts. Chris and I whisper at all the scenes we relate to or just want to talk about and laugh at all the funny parts while I notice Matt is sat there looking really bored and confused. Once the movie is over we all get up and walk out of the theater and Chris and I are chatting and laughing the whole walk back to the car while Matt trails behind us. Once we get to the car I was about to get in the back with Chris before Matt stopped me. "Y/n sit up front with me." He insisted and I awkwardly obeyed. I sat up front and Matt held my hand while driving and letting go only to turn corners then immediately taking my hand back into his. I didn't know what was up with him but he was being weird. "Bro that movie was so good though!" Chris smiles. "It really was! I loved the end." I turn my head to Chris. "Same! The end was perfect it ended so well." Chris said as I turned back. "Did you like it Matt?" Chris asked and Matt looked pissed. "Yeah it was fine." He spat. "Okay then." Chris looked out the window. "Hey Y/n do you want to play Mario Kart when we get back?" Chris asks. "Yeah of cour-" I was interrupted by Matt. "Nope, I'm gonna hang out with Y/n because she's my girlfriend." Matt still looked pissed. I furrow my eyebrows and Chris stays silent as do I.

Once we get home we all get out of the car and Matt pulls me by my hand walking fast into the house. I didn't even have time to say sorry to Chris. He drags me into his room and slams the door shut and shoves me onto his bed and starts kissing me. "Matt! Stop!" I shout and shove him off of me. He still has that pissed look on his face as I sit up fast. "You're being such a dick what's your problem?" I shout. He stands there silent for a moment. "Y/n! Are you blind? Chris is clearly flirting with you and I can't take that shit anymore!" He yells back. I stay frozen. "He is not flirting! You seem to just be jealous I'm hanging out with him instead of you! He is my friend too!" I defend myself. Matts facial expression fades. "I just don't like when you aren't paying attention to me." He admits as his tone cools. I suck in a breath. "I'm sorry Matt, you were kind of third wheeling now that I look at it." My tone cools as well and I stand up and step closer to him. "I'm sorry for being a dick." He apologizes and he frowns slightly. "I'm sorry for leaving you out." I softly smile and he smiles and brings me into a hug and I wrap my arms around his torso as he holds my waist. We pull away from the hug and he kisses my forehead and I peck his lips with mine. "Let's go play Mario Kart with Chris." He smiles and I grin up at him and we find Chris and play with him the rest of the night until it's time for sleep and Matt and I fall asleep together, cuddling close to each other as I listen to his soft snores and smile.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸