035. 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦

Tonight, there was a birthday party for one of my friends who was also close friends with the boys.

I was really nervous for this party because I heard there were going to be a lot of people.

I almost wanted to stay home while the boys went, but Matt really wanted me to go. I finally caved in and said yes.

"Thank you, baby." Matt smiled purely at me as I finally caved in on going.

I stood up on my tip toes pressed my lips against Matt's cheek, leaving my lips there for a few seconds.

I could tell Matt was also very nervous. We both struggle in large groups of people, but I'm glad we have each other.

Matt and I finally decided it was time to get ready because Chris would not stop bugging us about it.

I put on a tight, light blue silk dress that made my eyes look amazing. I matched the dress with a white handbag to hold some of my belongings, and some white heals.

I added some gold jewelry then curled my hair and did my makeup.

As I was putting some perfume on Matt entered his room. He paused when he saw me, and his jaw slightly hung open.

I giggled softly and set my perfume down. Matt put his phone in his back pocket as I stepped closer to him.

"Baby, you look beautiful." Matt softly smiled. I giggled again as I felt my face heat up.

Matt was wearing a black tank top and jorts with his AirForce's. 

I fixed up Matt's hair for him, gently parting it with my fingers. Matt smiled as I did so, not daring to take his eyes off of me.

"How did I get so lucky?" Matt whispered as I set my hands down back at my sides. I met Matt's eyes as his gaze was still set on me.

I giggled at the look on his face, he was looking at me as if I was the most beautiful sunset ever. "Matt." I smiled and caught his attention again. Matt chuckled and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful, baby." Matt grinned as he placed both of his hands on the sides of my face. "You're so handsome." I grinned back as I placed my hands on Matt's chest.

His face immediately started turning red. I leaned closer to Matt and gently pressed my lips against his.

Matt smiled as he kissed me back.

Seconds later Chris came running into Matt's room. "Guys! Can we please go now?" Chris whined, interrupting our kiss. Matt and I chuckled and we all headed to the car.

Matt immediately grabbed my hand once we entered the car and pulled my arm over the glove box and rested our hands on his thigh. He intertwined our fingers and gently rubbed my hand with his thumb.

We arrived at the party not too long later. I could feel the music vibrating from beneath my feet. There was flashing lights inside the house, reflecting onto the street.

Chris and Nick quickly hurried inside, eager to join the party. As Matt and I walked towards the house I started to get a little nervous, I searched for Matt's hand beside me and grabbed his hand.

Matt looked over at me. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, just a little nervous." I smiled at him. Matt stopped us and turned to me.

"Hey, we'll stick together the whole time. I promise." Matt gave me a soft expression. I nodded and felt a little relief.

Matt and I held onto each others hands as we entered the house.

The music was shaking the floors and the lights were almost blinding. There were sweaty people everywhere, the room felt muggy.