032. 𝑅𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑

Request from - tHe_HappyPoet

I wouldn't think I could miss someone so bad until now.

Matt has been gone on tour for a whole month now. It has been painfully lonely without him. We tried everything to see if I could tag along, but nothing worked out.

Him and his brothers asked me to watch over their house while they were away. I agreed and temporarily moved myself into their home.

I packed a lot of my clothes, but found myself wearing Matt's clothes most of the time.

I slept in Matt's bed every night, falling face first into his pillows. I wondered how his sheets still smelled like him after every night that passed.

Matt called me every single night right before he went to sleep. If he was in a hotel room, on the bus, or if it was super late or early for me. He still called.

I loved hearing from him. Matt would tell me absolutely everything. I told him he didn't need to call if he was too tired, but he said he loved hearing my voice and seeing my face right before he fell asleep.

Matt was coming home in two days and I couldn't be more excited. I've missed my boyfriend and his brothers so much.

I would usually just hang out with Madi if she was around while Matt was gone, but unfortunately for me Madi had gone with them. I was happy for her but it made me more lonely.

Matt called me at around 11 PM tonight. I smiled and answered the phone.

His face popped up on the screen. He had a huge smile on his face. It seemed by his surroundings that he was in the tour bus.

"Hi, baby." Matt smiled, his voice all groggy. "Hi, babe. You okay?" I asked and offered a smile. "Just tired." Matt sighed.

"You can hang up and get some sleep if you want." I gave the boy a soft expression. "No, I want to talk to you." Matt replied quickly.

"I miss you so much." Matt frowned. "I do too. But there's only two days left." I tried to lighten the mood.

Matt and I chatted for about 10 more minutes.

"Okay, baby, you should get some sleep." I said gently. Matts eyes were half closed. "Yeah, okay." Matt was barely able to say.

"I love you, Matt." I smiled. "I love you, Y/n." Matt smiled back then I hung up.

•𝑀𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉•

I have been away on tour for about a month now. I have missed my girlfriend so much since I have been gone.

It hurts to be away from her, but I looked forward to talking to her every night.

She thinks that my last show is tomorrow and that I am coming home the day after that. But little does she know that tonight was my last show, and I am coming home tomorrow.

I could barely sleep knowing that I was on my way home right now. Knowing that when I woke up in the morning, I would only be an hour away from Y/n made my stomach churn.

I looked around the tour bus and saw everyone asleep. I tried my hardest to fall asleep, I finally did.

I woke up the next morning and saw Nick and Madi awake, eating something together.

I climbed out of my bunk and sat with them. "You ready to surprise Y/n?" Nick asked. I smiled and nodded.

Everyone woke up a little later and we all packed up our things and before we knew it, we were 20 minutes away from home.

•𝑌/𝑛𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉•

I woke up the next morning happier than ever, I couldn't wait to see Matt tomorrow. I got ready for the day and changed into a cropped tank and a pair of my boyfriends sweats.

I cleaned up the house to get it ready for the boys tomorrow.

As I was watering Nicks plants, I heard the doorbell ring. I thought it was a package, so I walked downstairs and to the front door and opened it.

My heart immediately sank to my stomach as I saw Nick, Chris, Madi, Malcolm, and Tril.

"Surprise!" They all shouted. "Holy shit." I mumbled and they all embraced me into one big group hug.

"I thought your guy's last show was today?" I exclaimed as they all let me go. "Nope, yesterday. Someone wanted to surprise you." Chris grinned.

It then hit me. Matt was here. Everyone huddled inside. I watched as Matt walked out of the tour bus and slowly made his way over to me.

I was frozen in shock. He looked so perfect how his hair gently fell over his eyes. Matt smiled softly at me as he stopped several feet in front of me.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Matt asked with a slight chuckled. I smiled and ran over to him.

I wrapped my arms around Matt's neck, and he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me off of the ground as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I buried my face into his shoulder. "Hi, baby." Matt laughed softly. "Why didn't you tell me? You gave me a heart attack." I whined.

Matt cackled. "I missed you." He said calmly in my ear. "I missed you." I placed a kiss on Matt's shoulder.

Matt and I stayed in the same spot for another minute. "Are you going to kiss me or just hold onto me?" Matt smiled.

"Hug first." I laughed.

"Okay, well, my arms are getting tired." Matt laughed and tried to set me down but I clinged onto him.

Matt let go of me, but I stayed glued to him. "Baby!" Matt laughed. I laughed back.

Matt held onto my thighs and walked inside and closed the door with his foot. Once we got inside, I jumped off of him.

I stared deep into his eyes and brushed his hair out of his face. Matt smiled and placed his hands on my waist. "I cannot believe you're here." I smiled. "Me neither." Matt smiled back.

I placed my hands behind Matt's neck and pulled him closer to me and gently kissed him, tangling my hands in his hair as he gently pressed his fingers into my waist.

We pulled away and Matt smiled and kissed my cheek. "Oh my god, did Matt tell you that he cried a few nights ago?" Nick cackled.

My head darted to Nick then back to Matt. A grin slowly creeped up on my lips. Matts face slowly started to turn red.

"Yeah, he was crying to me and Madi how much he missed you." Nick laughed. "Nick!" Matt shouted.

My heart melted. Matt groaned in embarrassment and dipped his head down. "Matt." I giggled. Matt looked up and met my eyes.

"You cried?" I gently scratched the back of his neck with a soft smile. "I was having a bad day." He slightly frowned.

I frowned back. "I'm sorry, but that is really cute." I gushed.

Matt cringed and buried his face into my shoulder. "Y/n!" Matt laughed. My hands slid down from Matt's neck to his back as I laughed.

"You're cute." I smiled as Matt lifted his head from my shoulder and met my eyes again.

Matt grinned and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you." He whispered. "I love you." I replied.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

•(𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 89𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠!)•

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸