039. 𝐶𝑎𝑟 𝐶𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒𝑠

Matt and I were on a road trip with Nick, Chris, Madi and Laura. We were on our way home tomorrow.

I was ready to go home, we have been on the road for a week now and I missed my bed, but I'm glad I got to do it with my favorite boy.

There wasn't a problem with going home, the problem was how long the drive home was.

I knew everyone wasn't very happy about it, and I especially wasn't.

Matt was driving the 2 hours today, and Laura is driving the 6 hours home tomorrow.

I was half asleep in the passenger seat with my head rested on a pillow against the window, with Matt's hand rested on my thigh rubbing small circles with his thumb. My hand was placed on top of his.

I was listening to music with my AirPods while Nick and Madi were asleep in the very back, and Laura and Chris in the middle, Chris doing something on his phone and Laura looking out the window.

Matt looked over at me with a soft smile when we stopped at a red light.

I had fallen fully asleep and was woken up an hour later to car doors slamming and someone kissing around my face.

My eyes fluttered opened as I groaned. Matt kissed my forehead then chuckled. "Good morning." He whispered. He was leaned over the glove box.

"No." I whined and closed my eyes again. Matt chuckled again and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "We're at the hotel, baby." Matt said softly.

My eyes opened again with a smile growing on my lips, I was excited to go to sleep.

I looked outside and it was pitch black. "Come on." Matt smiled and kissed my forehead again. I nodded then yawned, collecting my things and putting on my hood of my hoodie.

I stepped out of the car and followed everyone inside of the hotel.

Laura got our rooms and we headed up the elevator, Matt holding my hand.

We got to our rooms and Matt and I got our own room with the others sharing the other room.

Matt and I said goodnight to everyone then closed the door to our room and threw our bags on the ground.

Matt jumped onto the bed and sighed obnoxiously loud. I giggled and his head tilted up just enough to see me, then he patted the mattress next to him, signaling for me to come lay down.

I shook my head with a smile. "I need to wash my face."

"No, you need to come lay down with me." Matt sat up with a smirk. "We can cuddle in a minute!" I laughed. "Cuddles now, wash your face later." Matt grinned, patting the mattress again.

"Nope." I grinned back and walked over to my suitcase to get my toiletries. Matt snuck up from behind me and picked me up by my waist.

"Matt! Put me down!" I shouted and laughed. He threw me onto the bed and jumped onto it next to me and wrapped his arms around me, holding me in place.

He kissed my cheek a few times with a smile. "Matthew, stop protesting." I turned my head to him. He just smiled and kissed my nose.

I sighed and ran a hand through his messy hair. We stayed there for a minute, Matt clinging onto me.

"Okay, baby, I actually need to get up." I giggled, running my hand through his hair again. He frowned and slowly loosened his grip as I wiggled out of his arms.

I grabbed my toiletries as Matt sat at the end of the bed. I turned around and looked at him as he was faking a frown. "I said we will cuddle when I'm done!" I giggled and walked over to him, kissing the top of his head.