006. 𝐹𝑎𝑛𝑠

•𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑂𝑛𝑒•

I was laying in my bed doing some homework on a Saturday afternoon when suddenly I was interrupted by my phone going off. It was Matt, he was calling. I quickly answered and held the phone to my ear. "Hi baby!" I smile to wait to hear his voice. It's not him. It's Nick. "Y/n you need to come to the mall immediately there is like one hundred girls here that want our photos and Matt is freaking out he says he just wants you." Nick sounds panicked as I hear screeching girls in the background. "Tell him I'm on my way right now." I shout through the phone. "Hurry he literally is locking himself in the bathroom." Nick exclaims and I hang up. I quickly slide on my shoes and run to my car.

This is not good. Matt has really bad anxiety and when it comes to paparazzi and screeching excited teenage girls he has bad anxiety attacks. I know he is stressed the fuck out right now. I swing into the parking lot of the mall and run inside and hurry to the food quart where Nick had said they were. Nick was right, there were screeching teenage girls and a lot of them. I had to get past the crowd to get to the bathroom in the food quart. "Oh my god guys it's Y/n, look!" I hear a girl shout but I ignore her and push through them to get to Matt as people are yelling my name. "Y/n please can I get a photo!" Another girl shouts. "Y/n! Sign my shirt, please!" This time a girl grabs my wrist but I pull away fast and keep shoving through them. I finally get up to Nick and Chris and Chris sees the panic in my eyes. "Hey, he's over there in that bathroom." Chris shouts over all the voices. "Okay, you okay?" I ask, taking a breath. "Yeah, we're okay." Chris smiles and pats my back before I hurry to the bathroom, Nick was busy signing a ton of shirts and papers as Chris got back to signing as well and taking photos. As I was walked to the bathroom I heard girls shouting, asking Chris and Nick where Matt was but they ignored them.

I knocked on the door to the men's restroom. It was a single bathroom so I should've been able to go in. "Matt? Hey baby it's me." I say in a calm tone as the door quickly flicks to the 'Unoccupied' sign. I slowly open the door to see Matt sliding down the wall with his head in his hands and tears streaming down his face. His breathing was really heavy. Fuck this isn't good. I shut the door to the bathroom and lock it and walk over to Matt and sit in front of him. His knees are up to his chest as he tries to take deep breaths but he can't because of his sobs. "Matt, baby it's okay. Deep breath okay?" I say in a calm tone and place my hands on his shoulders. He takes a deep breath and removes his hands from off his head and looks up at me. "One... two... three..." I count for him as he takes deep breaths. I place my hands on his cheeks and wipe his tears with my thumbs. "You're okay. Talk to me." I reassure him. He takes another breath. "I cannot do that." He articulates 'that' and points to the door. "I understand. But you have to believe." I wipe away another tear from his cheek. He takes another breath. "I can do it with you. I'm here." I softly smile and he slowly nods. His heavy breathing has calmed now. I place my forehead against his as he wraps his arms around me and I do the same. "You're okay." I whisper and he sniffles. He pulls his head away from mine then places his hands on my face and tilts my chin up to kiss me and I kiss him back. I kiss his forehead then his cheek then his nose and he smiles. "Ready?" I ask and he nods. "Let's do it." He smiles and we walk out, hand in hand and sign a ton of shirts and papers and take lots of photos and stay hand in hand the whole time. 

•𝐼𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜•

Me and the boys were walking out of Target as Matt and I were walking behind Nick and Chris talking, when suddenly a guy with a microphone and a small camera comes running up to us and shoves the camera in Matt and I's faces as Nick and Chris step back to join us. I feel Matt's hand searching for mine as I grab his and interlock our fingers. "How do you guys deal with your merch selling out so fast?" The guy holds the microphone up in all four of our faces as Chris steps up to talk. "We try to restock every chance we get but we always seem to sell out insanely fast." Chris explains. I squeeze Matt's hand letting him know it's okay. I know he is super nervous. "Okay. How do you guys go out and not get noticed by fans?" The guy asks again as the four of us slowly start to walk away but he follows us still holding the camera in our faces. "We never really can escape them, but we know it's okay to say no." Nick answers quickly before we keep walking, Matt and I are still hand in hand. The guy keeps following us. "Okay last question." He continues. "Look man, we are kind of in the middle of something right now and need to get home. We have had a long day and are tired and want to go home. Can you leave us alone?" Chris says and stops as we all stop but I can tell Matt wants to keep walking as he tugs my arm a bit. Matt and I slowly keep walking. "Last question." The guy says again running up to Matt and I. "Matt, how do you feel about the viewers shipping you with your friend Madi?" The guy shoves the microphone in Matt's face as we stop. This guy is insane. "Madi is like my little sister and nothing will change. I think you need to know more about someone before interviewing them because if you knew us you would've known this is my girlfriend." Matt says in a firm tone while holding up our hands which are interlocked. The guy slowly nods and walks away fast. 

We all hurry back to the car and jump in. "That guy was such a dick." Matt sounds a little upset so I grab his hand. "Honestly, why can't people just ever leave us alone and stop shoving cameras in our faces?" Nick sighs. "That guy clearly didn't care he just wants to be viral." Chris scoffs and I nod.

I can tell Matt has calmed down now. I wish people would leave them alone sometimes. I'm glad I'm there for Matt though. I love him.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸