013. 𝑀𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

It was 12 AM and Matt and I were laying in bed, staring at the ceiling, talking. It went silent for a few seconds. "I'm so bored." I sigh and he chuckles. "Want to go out?" He suggests. I look over at him and grin and nod. "Let's go then!" He smiles and grabs my hand and we get up out of his bed. I put on some sweats and then one of Matt's hoodie while Matt was going to the bathroom. He then comes back in swim trunks and a grin on his face. "Why do you have a bathing suit on?" I giggle. "We're going to the hot tub!" He smiles and throws me my bikini. My face lights up in excitement and I hurry into the bathroom and change. I put the sweats and my boyfriends hoodie over the swimsuit and leave the bathroom and enter Matt's room and he is waiting for me on his bed, scrolling through his phone. "Ready?" He asks and I nod and we walk out of his room hand in hand.

We enter the living room and Nick and Chris are on the couch watching a movie. "Where are you guys going?" Nick asks as Chris pauses the movie. "The hot tub, we will be back later." Matt answers. "Can I come?" Chris asks with a smile on his face. "Nope." Matt grins and pulls me along to the front door. "What the fuck!" I hear Chris shout from the front door and I laugh as we head to the car.

We get into the car and I connect my phone to the aux and Matt pulls out of the driveway. Once we arrive at the pool we get out of the car. "Oh my god it is fucking freezing!" I cross my arms. Matt laughs and puts his arm around my shoulders and we walk to the hot tub.

There are obviously no people here because it is the middle of winter and it is also 12:30 in the morning. Matt and I get two lounge chairs and throw some towels on the chairs and Matt takes off his hoodie and his shoes while I take off my sweats, hoodie, and shoes. We both walk to the hot tub and climb down the steps into the water. "Oh my god this is so much better." I emerge my full body into the water. "Totally." Matt smiles and swims over to me.

We chat and splash each other every now and then. About an hour passes and we are sitting on the steps in the hot tub with my head on Matt's shoulder and his head against my head. "Thank you for this." I smile. "Of course." Matt smiles back. He leans his head off of mine and kisses my forehead, then leans his head back on mine. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you too." I softly laugh.

Matt and I climb out of the hot tub about a minute later. "I'm literally going to freeze to death!" I exclaim. Matt laughs and follows me back to the chair and I wrap myself in a towel. He dries his hair and the rest of his body then wraps his towel around me as I'm shivering. "Y/n, put your clothes on you'll be warmer." He laughs as he puts on his hoodie then his socks. "Okay!" I quickly throw the towels on the lounge chair and put on my sweats then Matt's hoodie and my socks then shoes.

"How are you not cold?" I exclaim as Matt grabs the towels. He shrugs and smiles and puts my hood over my head and laughs. I playfully shove him and we grab our things and walk to the car. We get to the car and I blast the heat and turn my heated seat on. Matt connects his phone to the aux and we start to drive. "You hungry?" Matt asks as we pull out of the parking spot. "Yeah, where do you want to eat?" I ask. "McDonald's?" Matt suggests and I nod in agreement. We drive to McDonald's and go through the drive through and order our food then park in the parking lot and eat and chat. 

Once we finish eating we sit there in comfortable silence. I look over at Matt and he looks at me. I stare deep into his drowning blue eyes. "You're so beautiful." He whispers as a soft smile spreads across his lips. I start to blush and I smile. "I literally look so disgusting right now." I laugh. "No you don't." He laughs back. We sit for another second, staring. "Thank you." I whisper. Matt then leans in a places a soft and passionate kiss on my lips as I kiss him back. We pull away and I run my hand through his damp hair. He kisses my nose and I laugh softly. "Let's go home." Matt smiles and I nod and we pull out of McDonald's and we drive home. Matt has his hand placed on my thigh the whole drive back. 

We arrive home at about 2 AM and Nick and Chris are still on the couch. "Have a good time with out me?" Chris says sarcastically. "Yeah, it was actually great!" Matt smiles. Chris flips him off and I laugh as Matt and I head into his room. I take a shower in Nicks bathroom while Matt showers in his own. Once we finish showering we climb into Matt's bed and cuddle close together and watch a little TV before going to sleep with me in Matt's arms. I love him so much.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•! 

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸