008. 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑆𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

Today I was watching my little sister while my parents went out. I had called Matt prior and told him I couldn't go out today anymore because I had to watch my little sister. His face lit up and he smiled. "Do you think I could help?" Matt grinned. I smiled. "Of course Matt." I laughed.

Matt has always loved kids and he's told me he has always wanted his own with me. He loves my little sister Olivia, and Olivia loves Matt a lot too, she's practically bouncing off the walls when he is around. When I hung up the phone with Matt I hurried to go fill in Olivia. "Liv! Guess who's coming?" I smiled as I ran back into the living room as Olivia was watching cartoons. She's three so it makes sense. "Who?" She gave me a huge smile. I ran up to her and picked her up and sat her on my lap. "Matt is!" I smiled and her face immediately lit up in excitement. "Matty?" She squealed and jumped off my lap. "Yes! He will be here soon!" I laughed. She jumped around while laughing.

Not too long later there was a knock at the door and Olivia shot up and charged for the door. I followed after her and when I opened it Matt smiled at me as Olivia charged up to Matt wrapping herself around his legs. "Matty!" She yelled super loud, I was scared the neighbors were gonna hear. "Hi Livy!" Matt smiled as he looked down at the toddler wrapped around his legs. He bent down and lifted her up and carried her inside.

We stopped in front of the front door and Matt looked at me then set Olivia down and she ran off. "Hi." He smirked standing in front of me. "Hi." I smiled and fixed a loose strand of hair for him. He pulled me in by my waist and placed a kiss on my lips. Soon I hear Olivia running back in. "Matt! Build legos with me!" Olivia shook a little box of legos she had, and smiled. Matt quickly pulled away from me and quickly turned to Olivia, smiling. He ran a hand through his hair "Yeah! Let's do it." He walked over to Olivia and she grabbed Matt's hand as they walked into the living room and sat on the floor as I followed.

Matt and Olivia built some legos while I prepared Olivia's lunch of Mac and Cheese and some baby carrots and crackers. I set up her high chair then walked over to them and Matt was building a piece together with the legos while Olivia was laughing playing with one of her dolls. "Lunch time Olivia!" I walked over to her and tried to pick her up but she squirmed. "No! I want to play with Matt!" She pouted. Matt set the legos down and looked up at me as I gave him an 'I don't know' look. "Hey Liv! Let's go eat some lunch now, then we can play some more after!" He smiled while standing up then bending over to pick up my sister. "Okay!" She laughed and messed with Matt's hair once he picked her up. "Thank you." I whispered to Matt and he nodded.

Matt set Olivia in her high chair and they talked while Olivia ate while I cleaned up the dishes in the kitchen. "All done!" Olivia said as I walked back to the table. Matt handed me her plate and I carried it back to the kitchen and cleaned it. Once I got back I saw the two back in the living room playing with Olivia's dolls. I went over and sat next to Matt and Olivia on the ground. "Y/n you be this doll!" Olivia said as she shoved a Barbie doll in my face. I took it and looked over at Matt as he was brushing the hair of his Barbie and I giggled. "What?" He asked looking over at me, smiling. "Nothing, just you playing with Barbie's." I laughed and Matt rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Okay Matt you're my mom." Olivia said while putting a dress on her doll. Matt nodded and laughed. "Y/n you are Matt's friend." Olivia told me and I nodded. Matt laughed at me. "What? I'll be a great friend." I rolled my eyes and he shook his head, smiling. 

Soon time passed after playing dolls and we were watching cartoons on the couch while Olivia was sat next to Matt almost sitting on top of him, but Matt didn't mind. "Matt can we go for a walk?" Olivia randomly asks. "I don't know, you have to as, Y/n!" Matt smiled looking over at me. Olivia turned to look at me too as I was on the other side of Matt. "Y/n can we go for a walk?" She grinned. "Yes of course Livy! Let's go!" I jumped up and so did Matt and Olivia and we all walked to the front door and put on our shoes. "I can't tie them!" Olivia pouted and threw her shoe. "Hey! It's okay I'll help!" Matt reassured and went to grab the shoe. He walked back over to Olivia and knelt down in front of her and slipped on her shoe and tied the laces on both of her shoes. "See!" He smiled and stood up. "Thank you Matty!" She walked towards me and took my hand as we walked out of the house then down the sidewalk.

We walked all around the block then finally made it back to the house. I helped Olivia take off her shoes and then we sat back down on the couch and watched more cartoons. I looked over and saw Olivia dead asleep. I giggled and tapped Matt and he turned his head and saw Olivia as he smiled softly. "Should we take her up to her room?" Matt whispered to me. I nodded and Matt picked her up as she groaned softly and we walked up to her room and Matt set her in her bed as I set the covers over her and she curled up.

When Matt and I got downstairs he said he should probably get home now and I nodded. We walked to the front door as I watched Matt put on his shoes. "Thank you for helping me today Matt I really appreciate it." I smiled as he walked back over in front of me. "Of course baby. I love Olivia I'll help you any time." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back and he placed a hand on my waist. Once we pulled away from the kiss he wrapped me in a hug. "I love you." He said as he pulled away from the hug. "I love you too." I waved at him as he walked out of the house and blew me a kiss once he got to his car I smiled and waved again and watched as he drove away.

I love Matt so much and I am so glad to have him here to help me take care of my little sister when she isn't always the easiest to take care of. But I love her too.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸