009. 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤

I was laying on my bed with my record player, playing an album while I was studying for a Chemistry test for the next day. My parents were out tonight so my brother and I were home alone. I was writing down notes on some flash cards when suddenly I started hearing small taps on my window. I ignored it and went back to studying. The taps would stop though. I groaned and got up to see what all the tapping was about.

I walked over to my window and opened my curtains to see Matt, my boyfriend, throwing small pebbles at my window. His face lit up the second he saw me. Matt and I have been going out now for about two weeks, he is literally the best boyfriend ever. I gave him a confused look and opened my window quietly so my brother didn't hear. "What are you doing Matthew?" I whisper shout as I lean my head out of the window and look down at him on the driveway. "I just wanted to see you." He grins up at me. "I'm studying for Chemistry, can we hangout tomorrow maybe?" I suggest. He shakes his head and runs a hand through his hair. "What's up?" I can tell he is stressed about something but he's trying to hide it. "Please Y/n can I come in?" He begs. "Fine, okay." I smile and roll my eyes.

I watch as Matt climbs up a tree that is close to my window and then jumps from the tree to the roof of the house in front of my window. "You know you could've gone to the front door?" I giggle as he walks up to the window. "Yeah, but this was more romantic." He gives me a cheesy smile before climbing through my window. I scrunch my nose at his cringey comment. "That was bad Matt." I laugh as I back up from my window as he climbs in. He shrugs his shoulders then turns around to close my window.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask as he turns around and steps closer to me. He shrugs again. I open my arms for a hug and he falls into them and wraps his arms around my waist. "Talk to me?" I suggest as he buries his face into my shoulder. It takes him a second before he nods in reply and I unwrap my arms from him and throw my study items off my bed and we both climb onto the bed and face each other. "What's up?" I ask again, brushing a strand of hair away from his face. "YouTube shit." He mumbles. "What's up with YouTube?" I ask. "People are just stressing me out with the rumors of us dating." Matt looks down into his hands that are in his lap. I pause. "What do you mean? Do you regret telling the fandom?" I have a concerned tone. "No, Y/n not at all. Just people are being dicks about it." He spits. "How?" I question. "They are calling you really bad things for just being around me." He looks back up at me with tears brimming in his eyes. I freeze. I didn't know. "It's fucked up." Matt has an angry tone to his voice. "We should be allowed to be with who we want to and not have our fans go after those people." Matt adds. I nod. I watch as a tear falls down his cheek. "Hey, it's okay! I don't care about the comments." I reassure and wipe the tear off of Matt's cheek and leave my hand on the side of his face. "I'm sorry Y/n." He apologizes. "Matt, it's okay, don't worry." I smile and pull him back into a hug. We stay in that hug for a moment before I pull away from the hug and press our foreheads together. Matt sniffles. "I don't care about those jealous bitches." I whisper and take my hands into Matt's hands. He chuckles. I stare into his bright blue eyes that swallow my thoughts, our foreheads still pressed gently together. Matt stares into my eyes for a moment before removing his head from mine, then smashing his lips into mine.

Our kiss was interrupted by the door flying open. Matt and I pull away from each others lips and dart our heads to the door to see my brother standing there in shock, his jaw hung open and his eyes almost popped out of his head. My brother Brayden is in 7th grade, five years younger than me. He had no clue Matt and I were dating, well, until now. "Oh. My. God." A grin grows across Brayden's face. "Get out!" I shout, throwing a pillow towards the door but completely miss Brayden. He starts bursting out laughing and quickly pulls out his phone and snaps a photo before running out of my room, slamming the door. I hear him yelling down the hall: "Y/n has a boyfriend! Y/n has a boyfriend!" I roll my eyes and look towards Matt who's face is flushed red and a grin on his lips. "Sorry. He's so fucking annoying." I scoff. Matt laughs and I laugh along with him.

Time passes and Matt is now heading home. This time, I walk him downstairs to the front door so he doesn't have to climb down a tree. He gives me a quick peck on the lips before walking out the door. I stand in the doorway and watch him get into his car and wave to him when he pulls out of the driveway. I smile and shut the door and walk back up to my room and FaceTime Matt the rest of the night until we fall asleep together on the phone.

!•𝐺𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠•!

-🧸𝑉𝑎𝑙🧸